Women feel fat whatever their weight article

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by catxx, 3 January 2011 Social URL.

1. catxx

catxx Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(2.14%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yummymummy75

yummymummy75 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(15.43%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    weight watchers pro points
    myself and hubby actually had this conversation yesterday,i'm doing ww and was having a low pointed day over indulging over christmas.he said i'm never happy,,when i was 12 st 7 a few months back i said 'oh i'll be thrilled to get to 10 st 7',,so here i am now at 10st9 and now saying oh i'll be happy when i get to 9 st 7.everyone around me sees slim but i dont,,i see belly belly and more belly:(

4. eternity

eternity Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(42.61%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW
  5. melodyuk

melodyuk Full Member

I'm the same 5 stone ago I was moaning that I needed to lose more weight (had lost 3 1/2 stone at this point) and nothing fits.

Now I'm 5 stone heavier wishing I was that person that I now think looked great 5 stone ago lol. Can never win :)

6. RegField

RegField Silver Member

Both of these surveys used a sample of around 2,000 people. Two thousand, out of the millions of people in the UK, or in America (where the other survey was taken).

And - surprise, surprise - the results appear to show exactly what the organisation paying for the survey would want them to show.

Surveys like this are a nonsense.

7. Jisboz

Jisboz Member

Diet:
    Will be starting SW
    When i was fresh out of school, I was a size 6/8, but not toned so thought of myself as 'fat'...since then i have gone up and up and up, now a size 16/18 I look back on the size i was and wish, beyond hope that i was that size again. I want to get down to 10 stone (140 lbs) by the end of the year, a perfectly reasonable target, however once i get there - I can guarantee that that wont be enough!!! the joys of being a woman hey?!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.