Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Women feel fat whatever their weight article

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by catxx, 3 January 2011 Social URL.

1. catxx

catxx Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(2.14%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yummymummy75

yummymummy75 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(15.43%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    weight watchers pro points
    myself and hubby actually had this conversation yesterday,i'm doing ww and was having a low pointed day over indulging over christmas.he said i'm never happy,,when i was 12 st 7 a few months back i said 'oh i'll be thrilled to get to 10 st 7',,so here i am now at 10st9 and now saying oh i'll be happy when i get to 9 st 7.everyone around me sees slim but i dont,,i see belly belly and more belly:(

4. eternity

eternity Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(42.61%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW
  5. melodyuk

melodyuk Full Member

I'm the same 5 stone ago I was moaning that I needed to lose more weight (had lost 3 1/2 stone at this point) and nothing fits.

Now I'm 5 stone heavier wishing I was that person that I now think looked great 5 stone ago lol. Can never win :)

6. RegField

RegField Silver Member

Both of these surveys used a sample of around 2,000 people. Two thousand, out of the millions of people in the UK, or in America (where the other survey was taken).

And - surprise, surprise - the results appear to show exactly what the organisation paying for the survey would want them to show.

Surveys like this are a nonsense.

7. Jisboz

Jisboz Member

Diet:
    Will be starting SW
    When i was fresh out of school, I was a size 6/8, but not toned so thought of myself as 'fat'...since then i have gone up and up and up, now a size 16/18 I look back on the size i was and wish, beyond hope that i was that size again. I want to get down to 10 stone (140 lbs) by the end of the year, a perfectly reasonable target, however once i get there - I can guarantee that that wont be enough!!! the joys of being a woman hey?!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.