**** WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY - Hour by hour ***

Hi Folks,

Everyone seems very busy today.. I am too, just found 10 minutes to pop on and say hi!!

Having a good day, 810 is working well for me :)

Just gonna have a cuppa xx

Hiya... everyone seems good... Curly, well done on 3lbs... hope your wee niece is feeling a bit better. Hannah, good luck with run & WI! Diet-4 glad it's going well, and everyone else... keep on keeping on!!!

xxx

Just popped back on to see how we're all doing, gotta glug some more water, have left it late tonight, that's about 20 trips to the loo tonight lmao..

Hope everyone is well xx

Hi Mia, I don't know.
I'm only on day 12 but going from losing 2lb a day in the first week to nothing for 4 days seems like there's something up so thought I'd give it a try!
I'll let you know in the morning if it has worked!
x

To be fair you lost a stone in your first week - give your poor body a few days to recover!

I "only" shifted 1.5 lbs my second week, but then 5.5 the week after, you need to let your body relax into this. You keep pushing it its gonna moan at you in time.

Hey peeps Im back and you are all doing so well!! any news from Mia yet?
Hope you are okay Mia am thinking of you x
have been 100% today and lets hope that other pesky pound comes off by Friday.

Curly I hope your neice is on the mend aswell.

hannah how you manage to run is beyond me - I take my hat off to you x

have been quite headchey today so lets hope it goes by tomorrow.
Keep up the good work everyone xxxxx

Jess you were right my ticker has now updated and Im getting better found my avitar thread too XXXXX

Helllooo, well my run was heaps of fun, very social! There were people in costumes, superheroes, medieval kings & queens and army boys carrying big heavy packs.
We were running around the moat of the Tower of London, I touched the wall a few times as I went around! It felt amazing to be in such a historic place.

My OH had a knee injury so we stopped running and walked a couple of laps in the middle of it, which was probably really good for me as I didn't overdo it.

I lost 1.5kg this week! totm too :p

Man this diet rocks :D

Hannah, WOW. Think you are amazing for doing this on CD... so, so impressed! Well done & it sounds like lots of fun too!

xxx

<<runs in.....pinches everyones scales.....and runs off again>> xxx

To be fair you lost a stone in your first week - give your poor body a few days to recover!

I "only" shifted 1.5 lbs my second week, but then 5.5 the week after, you need to let your body relax into this. You keep pushing it its gonna moan at you in time.

Very true love.
I think I'm getting too impatient! :eek:

Back