***WONDERFUL WEIGH-LESS WEDNESDAY***

Blingbabe

Back On Track!
Hello all

A warm welcome to wonderful weigh-less Wednesday.
I returned from Venice yesterday evening, having had a very nice time. Unfortunately it rained for a couple of days, although it was mainly a light drizzle so it was sight-seeing as per usual.
It was tough to be on CD as there were so many lovely shops selling cakes, ice-cream, chocolate -oh, the list of gorgeous goodies is endless. So I treated myself to Murano jewellery for each successful day I resisted temptation.
Have been reading a few posts from the last few days - particularly one about feeling cold due to ketosis. My most awful momment was sitting in damp clothes, completely frozen on a windy and wet Venetian evening, listening to a Vivaldi concert.
But somehow the music lifted my mood and before I knew it I was back at the hotel warming up with a CD porridge - it felt like utter bliss!
Working today but then off to Ipswich for Alison Moyet concert, so will catch up on Thurday evening.
Hope that everybody has a successful and as comfortable as possible day; the best of luck to us all x

Hi Bling!
Great to have you back sweet :) We had enquired where you were on our daily threads! But now I remember you saying you were off to venice! A big pat on the back has been well earned hun, you lived up to our daily thread yesterday without even knowing it - knocking temptation on the head thursday! lol Well done hun!

Today I found it hard to get up! I slept really, really well :) Today I'm in work and office bound, the day that I find the hardest is when sat at the computer typing reports, rather than being on my feet! So I am going to stay logged in to minimins all day and I will keep checking in. It really helps to keep my mind off food! Especially when my colleague (who I share an office with) is muching constantly all day! I told her next time she brings in monster munch (that my nose sniffed out by a mile) that I would put pins on her chair when not looking! ha! The funny thing is, she thinks I'm joking... LMAO

Have a wonderful weightloss Wednesday everyone. I'll catch up with those who follow later on.

HUgs x x x

Morning all!

Um resisting the gremlins again today- yesterday I felt much better, apart from the urgent trips to the loo, my stomach is still complaining about my carby blow-out on Monday. Not back in the pink yet, but will be soon, I'm struggling to finish my mousse this morning!

All these toilet trips have made me drop a couple of extra pounds, so I'm not complaining at all, I'll just suffer the consequences of my actions!!! Almost in the overweight bracket now, I just want to get there!!!

Anyway, got a busy day planned, last parents' evening tonight, with a long list to see- they were all very happy yesterday, so yay me!!!

Have a great day all and catch up later xx

Morning people, Bling hope you had a lovely holiday. I need a holiday soon, where shall I go?!

I don't have a very interesting day today, just got work at the office (which is my dinning room) so will be next to the kitchen all day....how have I ever stuck to the plan 100%?

Its WI tonight and I so want to have lost 2.5 as that will take me to being OVERWEIGHT! I will be so happy :) Then after that I am going on a date....but shhhh I haven't told anyone :)

Morning all! I'm sooo tired today, didn't even sleep that badly I don't think, so a tired day obviously. Am seeing my doctor about it all on Friday so I guess we'll see what they say seeing as it's a new one, only saw the nurse to register yesterday.

I'm waiting on my replacement phone to be delivered this afternoon as mine keeps breaking, so I'll be around a fair bit probably. Going to try and get some work done, and get on the wii fit for a while too.

Hope everyone has good days whatever they're doing!

xx

Just had a malt toffee bar for brekkie - yes not exactly breakfast material I know! I had a real urge to chew something, and thought bugger having it later, i'll have it now. I'll have porridge for lunch instead! lol

Blingbabe - lovely to see you back. I have always wanted to go to Venice as has my mum so perhaps when she gets to goal that can be her reward :) and I can go with her!

Megan - ohhhh date :) good luck. I hope you have a great time.

Well it's heading for 1pm here and I have only just woken up and got out of bed. I think I am coming down with some sort of lurgy. Last night I caved in just before I went to bed. I was desperate for something to really chomp on and get my teeth into - so I chomped a whole cranberry bar - and I had already had my evening soup! However, I suppose one extra bar once in a while isn't going to do all that much harm and I felt so much better once I had chomped. I am so glad of my tactics of having got rid of all the food in my house though or I may have given in to something worse. One of the benefits of living alone I suppose - not having to have food around for other people and as I have mentioned before, my friends here are really supportive - they still come round for dinner etc, bring their own food with them and take away any leftovers when they leave. lol the Only "wicked" thing I have in the house are two bottles of cava they brought with them last time and which didn't get drunk as I'm the one who usually hits the cava.

Keep your fingers crossed for my weigh in tomorrow morning - I am hoping for 5lbs this week and I think it's going to happen.
Oh and my Doc is doing a full anaylsis tomorrow - won't get the results for a few weeks but she wants to investigate what CD is doing to my diabetes and high blood pressure. The preliminary results of test the nurse did last week say that diabetes is nearly gone and high blood pressure is gone :) Lets hope the proper tests back that up! I can get down to proper weight and be tablet free!

Now then what do I do - I have 4 hours before classes start. Do I make a mad dash to get ready and go somewhere or stay home.

The mad dash wins.

Have a good day folks :)

Hi all xxx hope everyone having a good day - just finished my Mushroom soup which was looovveeely and warm after a really cold morning... can't wait to get some bars in week 3 though!!

Flying visit at the minute - catch up with everyone later

hi all!!! hoping your almost through the day with good results and resisting temptation...

so last night I had weigh in and I'm only 1/2 lb away from goal with three weeks to go before holiday so YAY!

Also today I got given some chocolates for helping someone out and have dutifully shared them amongst everyone but myself! so proud! I dont even really want one... w00t!

good luck for tomorrow everyone :)

Well I ended up not being around much today after all. I went and signed up with the gym today, got to wait until Tuesday for my induction though unfortunately. Just now working on my whole healthy plan :)

evening girls.
am shattered today after running around after everyone else today so im gonna go force down my last shake and hit the sack

Back