**Wonderful Weightloss Wednesday**

Well done Greeneyes, 2lbs is a great loss and onlt 1lb away is amazing!!!! I have 5 weeks left as i did an extra week on 1000A...... exciting isn't it x

Oooh thanks, eyeontheprize! I'll have a look on the website, because I really want to see it, people rave about it! lol

Right, I can't put it off any longer, this dust is saying 'clean me' lol

Hugs x x x

Hi all!

Wow, everyone is sounding so positive today, I just have to loin in..I've just got back from my 2nd WI and I,ve lost another 5lb! Yippeee...I'm so chuffed, i feel all excited and can hardly believe it! Also 7inches all over in 2 weeks, i have to pinch myself sometimes. I'm really lucky in that i haven't felt deprived or inclined to cheat at all, i just love cd! My cdc has just restarted ss and she told me about using the vanilla as 'coffemate', you get a lovely cup of white coffee, only using about 6-7g of powdwer, and better still, can have 6 a day,yum......!

Hapy Birthday Angela! Hope you have a good one. My OH is the same, for his b-day i'll get everything prepared/wrapped/baked for the morning and he never goes to the same effort for me. I know you don't give to recieve but it does annoy!

Caroline and Charley, i am intending to take inspiration from you and get some housework/cooking/washing done, and try to do it 'fast' so i use some energy! My OH will have to wait a long time till i do his ironing though, he does his own or wears his creased! Goal for the day is to get out the dusty WII fit tonight, I love the step and don't mind the jogging but i nearly fall over doing half the yoga ones!
Hope you all have a fab day, keep smiling! xx

I love doing the yoga ones!!! I've moved my Wii up to my room now though, no room for yoga :(

Good afternoon all!

Well my cleaning is done! YAY! I can now relax knowing the flat is clean. However, saying that I'm about to embark on an hour of cardio on wii fitness coach! I will relax once that has finished.

The bonus being I have found an old Jacko CD, so I may get the volume up on the CD player and go for gold!!! I so want to loose 5lbs this week, and i'll be in the next stones!

Right, off to re-fill my litre bottle... :)

Hugs x x x

Everyone is so bouncy today ! Isn't it lovely to be full of fun and knowing we are on our journey ! Or even almost at goal !

I haven't ventured upstairs to iron yet, but I may do it this evening !

Neil's Mum has just given us her computer desk, so I am going to try and move puter from this dresser onto that which should look a bit better and my dresser can be used for what it was made for !

See you soon xxxxxxxxxxxxx

my day is going well, even if my boss is working all day and i can't sneak out for a smoke as often as i would like!

really must give up this nasty habit anyway, but i dread quitting then stacking the weight back on! i hate smoking but i hated being 20 stone more!

my day is going well, even if my boss is working all day and i can't sneak out for a smoke as often as i would like!

really must give up this nasty habit anyway, but i dread quitting then stacking the weight back on! i hate smoking but i hated being 20 stone more!

I'm really glad you brought up the 'smoking'. I smoked 20 a day some 4 years ago. I gave up as I had started with a dreadful cough and started to cough up blood (sorry if TMI) I gave up, scared witless. Saying that though, if i am being completely honest, I didn't ever 'give up' fully. I found whenever I went out for a drink I'd want a ciggie.

Since being on CD I have been craving ciggies like no tomorrow. :sigh: And again, being honest I have had the odd one here and there, especially when I have had a tough day. :(

It's a difficult one - but I look at it like this "if i didn't have a cig, i'd be on the cadbury's" - which is worst? Some may say cigs, but for me right now that's not the case. I've had odd times I've fancied a cigarette, had one and felt sick as a dog :jelous: Other times, it's been a sweet release :p lol

How did you start smoking eyeontheprize? I openly admit to anyone who asks, I started at school because I thought it looked cool. Ridiculous...but when I think about how many of us smoke now out of the crowd who introduced me to it, I'm ashamed to say I'm 1 of 2 :mad:

Hugs x x x

i started smoking when i was 18 (so i missed all that peer pressure stuff at school!) as an appetite suppressent! ridiculous, but there it is. didn't work either! i smoke roll ups, which i like to think of as the wholemeal bread of cigs, not as bad for you and easier to give up.

i quit for a year when i got together with my boyfriend, and ha hates it so i quit (and put on 4 stone! contentment and eating a ton to replace cigs) and then started again when i got a bit depressed and homesick before i started the diet. its like an old friend sometimes, and my enemy other times.

i have to quit before i go back to australia though as my mum doesn't know i am smoking again. silly, seeing as i'm 25, but she would be so disapointed and that would kill me. i just pray i wont substitute cigs for food when i quit. must be stronger than that.

i agree though, quitting and doing the diet at the same time would be nigh on impossible for me. i admire lizmb, she managed to do it

Good on Lizmb!

eyeontheprize - You will do it hun, I know many people who has put on weight through loosing weight. It's like a torture decision! I found the patches do help though. Not sure about the gum - it tastes YUCK!

I'm sure your Mum will be so overjoyed at your weight loss that the ciggies wont matter too much. But all Mother's nag about smoking (mine included) I just smile, and agree to keep her quiet for a bit longer! lol

Hugs x x x

I started aged 19 as all my friends at college smoked, the odd one here and there and now aged 34 I have a 20 a day habit.

I gave up when pregnant however with my children, but then back on them, I know it's bad, but I do enjoy smoking, I rarely drink and would never do drugs, I also can't eat what I like at the moment so I deffo think giving up smoking will have to happen at a later date !

My DD1 HATES me smoking as does my hubby, he has never smoked.

my boyfriend does this annoying little fake asthmatic cough whenever i have one. its worth giving up so i don't have to listen to him whine anymore!

I found giving up smoking way easier than dieting! If you have the willpower to stick to CD you can definitely do it. They reckon if you can keep off the cigs for five days the nicotine is out of your system and after that the addiction is mental/emotional, not physical.

My husband is on his gazillioneth attempt at giving up and is using the patches.

LMAO - that sounds just like my hb.
I get him back though, in other ways!!!

Haven't caught up with thread yet, will in a min if I get a chance.

Lost 3 lbs this week but bearing in mind that last weeks WI was in the afternoon and after a SS+ meal its probably more like I've stayed the same but happy with that anyways, next WI is 2 weeks on Tues.

In the 12's yaaaay! 12 stone 12! nice to be in the next stone bracket and closer to the end of SS!

Well done Angela - that's fab!!!

Hugs x x x

Hi all everyone sounds so positive today well done all of you with losses, happy birthday angela and curly you go girl best feeling ever getting into next size down. Ive had a pretty good day but have eaten a little more than I should be (am on 1500 at mo) its so easy for those bad habits to sneak their way back in but im putting my foot down and wont be doing it again. Take care all xxx

Good for you JUlie! Fight those demons away *put em up* lol

Have just had a quick read through, looks like everybodys had good days! Had a nice birthday and really enjoyed Harry Potter-although the books are so much better! think its just that they have to cut out so much in order to get it into a film.

a bit miffed that my friend (who hasnt seen me since April) didnt say how well i was looking but think people sometimes dont want to say 'wow, have you lost weight?' because it implies there was weight to loose in the first place! off to bed soon, hairdressers first thing tomorrow then brothers graduation meal. just spotted time, maybe I should have started Thursdays thread!!

Back