woo hoo I'm 10 stone something!

sarahm85

Silver Member
It may be only a pound under 11 stone but for me it's a huge deal as it has been a long time since I was 10 stone something. I've really started to notice myself my loss unlike before, and a friend who I haven't seen since Christmas came to visit the other week and couldn't believe how slim I was! Another friend is so impressed with my weight loss she is now trying SW herself.

Sorry for the ramble, just needed to share :D

That is brilliant! I felt the same when I saw the scales read "11 stones ...." It's a real motivator - for yourself and others, evidently! Well done you :D

Well done! That is excellent.

It's brilliant, you are right to be chuffed!
Well done :)

That's fantastic, I've a long way to go to be in the 10s - what an achievement!

Well done! It's such an amazing feeling when you jump down into a new stone zone...especially when it's the lightest you've been for a looong time! Fantastic...keep it up :D

Well done Hun!!!!

Like the others have said...I cant wait to post that Im in my 10s....I have another 3 stone to drop before then though! Lol

Huge congrats to you and I'm sure you have worked well for it :) relish in the moment cause you deserve it.

I was thinking this morning how happy I would be to be 11stone-something lbs and it really keeps you going :D

Congrats it feels amazing doesn't it, I just got there a couple weeks ago :) xx

huge congrats to you must feel amazing, i cant remember when i last weighed 10st something Bout 8 years ago i think,
cant wait to be there again and hearing your success gives me more and more confidence i CAN do it like so many here do xxx
Lyns xxx

Back