Woo Scooby Doo and doubly doos

Catt

Silver Member
I am really happy I am now in the 14s yeah lol! I got weighed a day early because I went to pick up my maintenance shakes. I honestly thought I had not lost this week :confused: but I did - another 3 and a half pounds :D:D:D

I am so happy and fingers tightly crossed I lose or stay the same in refeed week
:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Whoooooo nice one babe! Keep up the excellent work xxx

u go girl!!!! :D

well done hunny, keep it up!!!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

xox

yay in the 14's

you go girl and let us all know how you get on refeeding .....

Well done!!!!

Well done Catt, another great loss.

If you're about to refeed does that mean your holiday is just around the corner? Must do.

Enjoy refeeding, I bet you will think everything tastes so much better now!

scoooooby yahoooooo, thats fab Catt! :)

Well done Catt, another great loss.

If you're about to refeed does that mean your holiday is just around the corner? Must do.

Enjoy refeeding, I bet you will think everything tastes so much better now!

Yeah hunny starting refeed tomorrow and flying out on the 25th Whoopie I really can't wait now and it's all thanks to LT.

I would have been so miserable if I had not lost weight plus would have felt so squished on the plane :( Now I will feel fab :D

You will be fine on the refeeding. Just stick to the sheet 100% for that week!

You say you're flying out but where to? Sorry, I'm nosey. You will enjoy this holiday so much more now that you've dropped some weight. I used to dread getting into an aeroplane seat and praying that the belt would get around me. No probs like that for you this time!!

You will be fine on the refeeding. Just stick to the sheet 100% for that week!

You say you're flying out but where to? Sorry, I'm nosey. You will enjoy this holiday so much more now that you've dropped some weight. I used to dread getting into an aeroplane seat and praying that the belt would get around me. No probs like that for you this time!!

I'm off to Florida :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Florida, woohoo! You would never be able to get me to go on a plane for that long, I hate flying. Hope you have a wonderful time and want to see lots of pics when you get back.

Back