Woohoo 2 weeks done!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by goose, 20 June 2014.

1. goose

goose Well-Known Member

Ok so weighed in at home (i always go by scales and not the pharmacy ones!) and a Loss of....3.5 lbs off! I am happy with that. I know from my last time on lipotrim my average weekly loss was 3lbs. Id love it to be 4/5 lb but hey ho!

So im 11st9.5lbs ... 12.5lbs lost in two weeks!
  2. goose

goose Well-Known Member

Just realised thats 3 stone still to go. Blurghh
  3. Yeye

Yeye Well-Known Member

Well done! One day at a time! We will do this! I weigh in in the morning :) xx
  4. goose

goose Well-Known Member

Thankyou gorgeous... Yes you are absolutely right. One day at a time...
  5. One day at a time and a loss no matter how small is still a loss and therefore positive. I am sure if it was so easy and rapid it wouldn't be so good for your health x
  6. goose

goose Well-Known Member

Thankyou xx

How are you getting on? X
  7. harriet2

harriet2 serial poster

all going the right way thats the main thing....

8. daisey123

daisey123 Well-Known Member

That would take a month on slimmers world!! Haha well done. X

CANKSTER Well-Known Member

Good work that's a brilliant loss :)

I don't eat I Vape :)
  10. Well I have been so up for it all morning and doing the housework and cutting the lawn but once it hit 3pm I just crashed......shaky dizzy and not feeling myself but I know this is to do with the loss of food and that. I am sure it will pass and I will feel better after the weekend, just know I have to keep going and I will be making sure I have an early night and chill a bit more tomorrow x

Ended up with 2 of them, how are you doing today my lovely?
  11. GingerJV

GingerJV Well-Known Member

Wow! great loss! My congratulations!!;-) Keep going!
  12. goose

goose Well-Known Member

Aww plenty of water n the feeling should pass, dont overwork yourself either. Keep busy but not too physically busy! Read a book!! Xxxx
  13. goose

goose Well-Known Member

Thankyou xxx
  14. Thank you goose, I am trying to drink as much as possible but I have never been too great at drinking plenty of fluid. I am 1.5l at the moment and I am really loving the thicker shake with plenty of ice and coffee water lol. I am getting through the day but thinking a lot about food, I am intending to start the 50 shades series once my last essay for university out of the way xx
  15. goose

goose Well-Known Member

Oohhh saucy!! Ivd tried reading but not really managed to get past the first few pages!
  16. Well to be honest once I get into a good book I forget about everything else as it tends to consume my time totally xx