1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Woohoo 2 weeks done!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by goose, 20 June 2014 Social URL.

1. goose

goose Well-Known Member

Ok so weighed in at home (i always go by scales and not the pharmacy ones!) and a Loss of....3.5 lbs off! I am happy with that. I know from my last time on lipotrim my average weekly loss was 3lbs. Id love it to be 4/5 lb but hey ho!

So im 11st9.5lbs ... 12.5lbs lost in two weeks!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. goose

goose Well-Known Member

Just realised thats 3 stone still to go. Blurghh

4. Yeye

Yeye Well-Known Member

Well done! One day at a time! We will do this! I weigh in in the morning :) xx

5. goose

goose Well-Known Member

Thankyou gorgeous... Yes you are absolutely right. One day at a time...

6. One day at a time and a loss no matter how small is still a loss and therefore positive. I am sure if it was so easy and rapid it wouldn't be so good for your health x

7. goose

goose Well-Known Member

Thankyou xx

How are you getting on? X

8. harriet2

harriet2 serial poster

all going the right way thats the main thing....

h

9. daisey123

daisey123 Well-Known Member

That would take a month on slimmers world!! Haha well done. X

10. CANKSTER

CANKSTER Well-Known Member

Good work that's a brilliant loss :)

I don't eat I Vape :)

11. Well I have been so up for it all morning and doing the housework and cutting the lawn but once it hit 3pm I just crashed......shaky dizzy and not feeling myself but I know this is to do with the loss of food and that. I am sure it will pass and I will feel better after the weekend, just know I have to keep going and I will be making sure I have an early night and chill a bit more tomorrow x

Ended up with 2 of them, how are you doing today my lovely?

12. GingerJV

GingerJV Well-Known Member

Wow! great loss! My congratulations!!;-) Keep going!

13. goose

goose Well-Known Member

Aww plenty of water n the feeling should pass, dont overwork yourself either. Keep busy but not too physically busy! Read a book!! Xxxx

14. goose

goose Well-Known Member

Thankyou xxx

15. Thank you goose, I am trying to drink as much as possible but I have never been too great at drinking plenty of fluid. I am 1.5l at the moment and I am really loving the thicker shake with plenty of ice and coffee water lol. I am getting through the day but thinking a lot about food, I am intending to start the 50 shades series once my last essay for university out of the way xx

16. goose

goose Well-Known Member

Oohhh saucy!! Ivd tried reading but not really managed to get past the first few pages!

17. Well to be honest once I get into a good book I forget about everything else as it tends to consume my time totally xx