woohoo joined the gym

xxtashaxx

Losing the mummy fat
Finally got round to joining the gym today, have my 1st session tomorrow eek!
But the fitness instructor is gorgeous so Im sure that will keep me motivated lol

You've got more incentive to go then!

i used that as an incentive when i joined virgin after 3 months he ledt and i went once a week and sat in the sauna...... cheating i tell ya

now joined my local lesuire center where at size 16 i'm the thinnest person there

hehe I can just imagine myself falling off the treadmill cause im too busy staring at the instructor lol

I joined the gym this week too. Went for the first time ever yesterday and it wasn't as scary as I thought it would be. Ache today tho!

I joined the gym this week too. Went for the first time ever yesterday and it wasn't as scary as I thought it would be. Ache today tho!

Nice to see you've joined the gym, once I get going I really enjoy it :rolleyes:
The aching will go soon x

Well done you :) i joined a gym 3 weeks ago and its hard work but i love it, its the best thing ive ever done :)

Thanks. Been again today. Just oping I can keep it up when the novelty wears off.

Just think about how much fat you will burn lol that should keep you motivated!

Well done you. The weight will be really falling off now! :) x

Hya I really enjoyed it, felt so good afterwards.
Didn't do anything too mad, just 15 mins walking on treadmill, 20 mins on x trainer & then a few toning exercises.

im going back to the gym tomorrow as its diet day starting for me tomorrow....probably wont be able to move on tuesday will have to crawl lmao :D

What gym do you go to doodle? :)

I go to one at scotthall =] shame could of been gym buddies lol

Im gonna sound really thick now but where on earth is scotthall?? lol

Do you know where alwoodley/meanwood is? Like 5mins from there

Back