Woohoo my diary!!

So just joined today and from reading the site seems a diary is the way to go!

so here is my first entry, my first weigh in is on wednesday ( weightwatchers) and o far I have been good sticking to the pro points havnt used my "extra" allowance yet but it is so nice to know it is there.

Having a party next saturday so it will def come in handy then!! :princess:

So had my first weigh in and was very pleased , I lost 5.5 pounds!!!

woohoo

:princess:

Hi PrincessPea, Well done you on that fab loss!! And getting your diary up and running is certainly the best plan as we can then check up on how you are doing and giving you a helping hand and support when needed - altho' at the mo' you def don't need it... you are going great guns..:clap:
All the best in your continuing endevours...:)

So had my party last night - and i was super organised hit iceland for the party food and pointed each item whilst i was unpacking.

So then when the food was served smelling all yummy i knew what i could have and stay within my points.

Had to dip into my weekly allowance buy sure thats what its for!!

So hopefully my effort will pay off on the scales on wednesday.

Its such a gorg day today im getting ready to go to the park with my puppy so that'll be some exercise too!! Go me haha

So been a bit absent recently just been so busy, but thinks are going well.

Stayed the same after the party which i have to admit i was pure ragein about as I had made such an effort!!

But it paid off the following week and i lost 2 pounds.

The following we were closed for Easter and i have to admitt i didnt follow the plan - easter eggs are too tempting!!

But got back on track the 2nd week and lost 1.5 at weigh in - so was defo pleased!

Aah thanks - def like this site - really helps with tip & hints!

Back