Woohoo!

letaylor

My wee smells funny i wonder if thats the Ketosis kicking in, im on day 4 now.
I was just about to make my 3rd shake of the day but i thought to myself im not actually hungry. So i thought woohoo this is great, im going to make it later on :)
Roll on WI on Thursday :D:D:D

Hey,

Pee smelling different? I never had that but I did notice my disgusting breath! Yuck, I am now doing my refeed & one thing is for sure I do not miss ketosis breath!! :D
You can buy something call ketostix from your pharmacy that tell you when you are in ketosis if that would be something your interested in, for me personally I didn't feel the need as I knew I was due to my horrific breath ha ha!!

Glad to see you are feeling positive, your mind is definitely in the right place for this diet and that's wonderful. One piece of advice for you though... although some days you may not feel hungry at all make sure you always have your last shake as I got myself into a terrible habit of only having 2 shakes per day and this slowed down my weight loss a lot!!
Good luck hun x x x

Thanks for replying.
I definately feel much better with my hunger pains now but i must say ive not drunk a great deal today i feel so bad about it.Do you think maybe because im not feeling hungry so therefore im not thirsty??

I think we do get thirsty hun but because we are not eating we also forget to drink. If your struggling with water then add more water to your shakes to up your water intake. Any water is better than none, try to sip from a bottle little but often - having a bottle helped me rather than a glass! Hope this helps. X x x

You have to keep your water intake up... Not just for weightloss but for your health.

You don't want to damage your kidneys or liver.

Thanks, i take a big bottle 2 work everyday and u do sip alot. I was off yesterday u c. Day 6 2day wooooooo!

Weigh in day 2moro i cant waaaaaiittttt! :p:D:):eek:

Back