Woohooo i hit big numbers again.. Back from weigh in =D..

Kiira you look FANTASTIC! x

Cognitive behavioural therapy is supposed to be very good it's all about changing the way you think from negative to positive we use it a lot in mental health but doesnt make it any easier to apply in real life lol.

Red's right you do look fantastic, just been watching both of your videos what a good idea it's going to be great to reflect back on in a few months time when you're both at goal :)

thanks honey =] n thanks for watching the vids.

i guess ill get there .. but i hate lookin in mirrors and hating wat i see the only thing that i feel happy about is the scales telling me nice things lol... x

well you have really done amazngly well. What do your friends and family think? Bet loads dont recognise you!!!

i dont see any family ..

but my friends think its amazing .. my best mate is even a lil jelous coz now i weigh less .. awww lol.

i still dont know what to think.. i go to the docs and get weighed and for maybe a few hours i feel so happpy like im floating on air , then after that its back to working on teh next goal.. the next stone lol.. xx

well you're certainly a woman on a mission hehe!!! I'd imagine aswell that as you've lost so much over a short space of time you've not had time to get used to it....wow bet your clothes shopping bill is enormous hehe

Back