Woooahh

xKimmiex

Silver Member
I tried some trousers on in asda today in a size 16 could get them up but not done up so I brought a 14 (!!!!!!) for holiday in 3months do u think il fit in them?!

Also tried on a size 14 gorgeous top from matalan and some White linien trousers in a size 16 (again up but not done up) but didn't buy them as didn't know what size to get ?

So brought some pants and a pair of shoes for holiday lol soooo excited!!

I'm sure with 3 stone off it's absolutely possible! Besides even if your not quite a 14 by then you soon will be and you'll have clothes ready for summer! X

Hi Kimmie,

I am sure you will be a 14 by then -- if you stick to plan, but might be even smaller. I lost "through" some sizes and had new clothes I never wore and could nto return when I did LL. I think I'd wait until I was closer to my holiday to buy stuff. Plus, you are going to the US -- shop there! ;)

MM

Hi Jfryyy --

I was so shattered this evening, I did not sleep well Friday night, and woke up hurting from Pump fx. So, while my family was having dinner I fell asleep on the sofa. I woke up just before midnight with a blanket on me (bless them). I can't fall back to sleep -- and do not want to make too much noise, as they are all sleeping. Otherwise, I do some housework -- okay, I probably wouldn't, but that's my excuse for being on MMs, etc.

I think I'll have to tough it out tomorrow to get back on track. lol

How is the job search going? Also, how is diet going?

MM

Back