WOOOOHOOOOO 4 Weeks and Counting (Down)

big-dollop

Need To Downsize!
approximately 10 weeks ago i bought a pair of jeans and was so embarrased that they didnt fit i threw them in the wardrobe not daring to send them back with the comment "they are too small"
Im now sat here typing this with the biggest :D:D:D ive had on my face for a long time they are too big i have them on at the moment with a belt ive not used for ages holding them up!!!!
when i walk across the room they fall down

Dont it feel good when you can see the results

That's great news! Bet you feel great and you should be very proud of yourself :D

approximately 10 weeks ago i bought a pair of jeans and was so embarrased that they didnt fit i threw them in the wardrobe not daring to send them back with the comment "they are too small"
Im now sat here typing this with the biggest :D:D:D ive had on my face for a long time they are too big i have them on at the moment with a belt ive not used for ages holding them up!!!!
when i walk across the room they fall down

Dont it feel good when you can see the results

Well done big clap for you I love that it makes it easy to carry on go you :Dxx

Well done to you - don't you just love that feeling?

A new wardrobe is in the offing for you methinks x

:happy096:
wow that's brilliant well done!!!

Well done!! You have to be pleased with what you have achieved so far!!!!

just a quick thankyou to you all for your comments,its a long hard journey this losing weight malarky but when you can see/feel the results it certainly encourages you to continue
once again :thankyou:

Back