Woooooo so happy

MissyLisa

Slim for Summer
Hi all

I was going through some clothes last week and thought I would try them on just incase I fit back into them ..... And I did!!!! :)

I also thought I would update my wardrobe so popped to topshop. I was amazed that I fit into a topshop 12, so happy as I see topshop as a not a true size shop. Majorly chuffed to bits!

Feels so great to not only feel it coming off but buy clothes a size smaller is a big boost

Xxxx

thats great, well done! it gives you a great boost when you can fit into a smaller size hehe! ive done the same this morning lol, tried on a size 16 par of jeans (they fit!) and a size 14 top (it fits!) being your typical pear shape im soooo pleased.

thats great, well done! it gives you a great boost when you can fit into a smaller size hehe! ive done the same this morning lol, tried on a size 16 par of jeans (they fit!) and a size 14 top (it fits!) being your typical pear shape im soooo pleased.

Congratulations. It's weird because even though I am a 12 now I still go for the 14s thinking... 'A 12 will never fit me' and they do. My OH notices too he calls me his skinny Minnie, I know he has always thought I am beautiful but for him to comment as much as he does now about my weight loss is a massive boost too. If this is what we feel like now we are going to be on top of the world when we get to target !! Xxx

Well done. What a nice feeling.

Thankyou. I am feeling amazing at the moment. I just wish I would have took before and after pics xxx

Back