Woops!!!!

Williams

I've changed what I eat this week to help with a good weight loss I'm having porridge as my hxb and milk as my HxA but didn't realise till yesterday I meant to be having a ryvita as well? I've done 4 days of just porridge?!! What damage on the scales is this gonna cost me :-(

nothing tastes as good as being slim feels

......... and you do realise don't you, that even if a meal has one of these 'plus' items, you don't have to eat the 'plus' at the same time as your main item. . You can eat it at any time during that day - perhaps incorporate it into one of your other meals.

I personally have my porridge made with milk/water and stir in a free yoghurt. . This not only helps to cool it down a bit but it also bulks it out to a very satisfying brekkie.

Good luck.

Minimunchkins said:
......... and you do realise don't you, that even if a meal has one of these 'plus' items, you don't have to eat the 'plus' at the same time as your main item. . You can eat it at any time during that day - perhaps incorporate it into one of your other meals.

I personally have my porridge made with milk/water and stir in a free yoghurt. . This not only helps to cool it down a bit but it also bulks it out to a very satisfying brekkie.

Good luck.

This sounds a good idea, do you use flavoured yogurt or plain & could it be used instead of the milk?

I wouldn't use it instead of milk - just to add flavour and creaminess.

I use 1 part oats & 2 parts liquid (either all milk, all water or 1/2 n 1/2). Nuke for 90 seconds, stir, nuke another 60-90 seconds then stir in favourite flavour yoghurt. . Never could stand plain yoghurt but vanilla is nice - current fave is the Muller Greek Coconut Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I do that too but slightly differently! I use 35g oats, a cup of water and microwave for 2 and a half mins. Then stir in Greek 0% yog (my fav after lots of experimentation), a bit of sweetener the some berries and grapes to get my superfree. Really bulks out a minuscule amount of porridge!

The porridge with the yoghurt mixed in sounds really nice will be giving that a try x

Back