• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

woopy do day 6 !!

Here i am again lol, only just had second shake, still drinking lots of water. The weigh in is keeping me motivated. Just ordered the listerene strips off ebay for the bad breath, ( does this mean im in ketosis). Its been like this since Wed, but i havent had a surge of energy or anything. My son is having jacket potato with bacon and cheese ( another one of my favs), and im keeping out of the kitchen, just in case. Anyway hope everyone else is doing ok and sticking with it x ( scrap the last bit i just had a mouthfull of potato and bacon ) doh doh doh
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
:DHi alibambino, walk away from the kitchen ha ha x Its hard isnt it? I keep thinking that if I havent lost any on monday i am going to cry. I need to have my last shake but I am just not hungry. Well noy hungry for a shake ha ha x:D
Well done for getting through the day but try stay away from the food. Though thats not easy for me to say, i had chicken today as not feeling well and had to eat due to medication. I know its not an excuse, but only had half a bar and no shakes and about 3 litres of water.
Just think not long till weigh in.
I think your in ketosis what with all this bad breath, mines been terrible. Going to scare all my OH work mates off tomorrow at the footie,
Keep going

Dieting & Mummy To Ethan
Awww hun, you're doing really well and I'm sure once Monday comes, you'll get a great result. xxxxxx
good luck for the weigh in

I will be skinny again!!!
Well done chick!!

Good luck for tomorrow :)
good luck your wi will motivate you ready for next week

stay out of the kitchen LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lipotrim Forum 31
Lipotrim Forum 7
Lipotrim Forum 18
Lipotrim Forum 23