woopy do day 6 !!

alibambino

Here i am again lol, only just had second shake, still drinking lots of water. The weigh in is keeping me motivated. Just ordered the listerene strips off ebay for the bad breath, ( does this mean im in ketosis). Its been like this since Wed, but i havent had a surge of energy or anything. My son is having jacket potato with bacon and cheese ( another one of my favs), and im keeping out of the kitchen, just in case. Anyway hope everyone else is doing ok and sticking with it x ( scrap the last bit i just had a mouthfull of potato and bacon ) doh doh doh

:DHi alibambino, walk away from the kitchen ha ha x Its hard isnt it? I keep thinking that if I havent lost any on monday i am going to cry. I need to have my last shake but I am just not hungry. Well noy hungry for a shake ha ha x:D

Well done for getting through the day but try stay away from the food. Though thats not easy for me to say, i had chicken today as not feeling well and had to eat due to medication. I know its not an excuse, but only had half a bar and no shakes and about 3 litres of water.
Just think not long till weigh in.
I think your in ketosis what with all this bad breath, mines been terrible. Going to scare all my OH work mates off tomorrow at the footie,
Keep going
NIkki

Roll on monday for us all, i really keeping my fingers crossed for all of us, only one more day left till the weigh in. Who thinks we can do it for another week ?

Awww hun, you're doing really well and I'm sure once Monday comes, you'll get a great result. xxxxxx

good luck for the weigh in

good luck your wi will motivate you ready for next week

stay out of the kitchen LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Back