Wooster's Veggie RTM

West London wahey :) I live there
I'll buy the quorn bacon pieces tomorrow

you work at heathrow what terminal Wooster

and on a Monday I work in Chiswick!

Kat xx

No, not quite at Heathrow - in Hounslow. I get the joys of being on the tube every day amongst all the suitcases on the way to the airport. It's always chaos. Grin and bear it and pray for a new job!

Wooster - I am running a programme at theChildren's Centre for 12 weeks every Monday.

I leave my house at 0745 and get into Chiswick on the train at 1200 I deliver the training from 1300-1600 then tidy up and go back to the train station to wait for my train at 1730 to get back to Gloucester at 2045! LONG day!

Kat xx

I was in Oil and Vinegar on sat - was amazed at the variety of vinegars and oils available. Some very 'different' flavours on offer and lots of bits of bread and snacks to dip and try them :eek:. My youngest tried so many she didn't need any lunch hehe. I went in there to buy OH some olives as they do a mix with mushrooms and chilli that he likes.. Might have to loiter there and try a few different bits and pieces after RTM. I did ask - but everything they do is full fat!

im in hounslow :p

ooo what a small world!

Bargain alert!!!!

Just been to Asda and they have got frozen Quorn pieces and mince for only £1. Just a shame that my freezer compartment is so small it can barely take an ice cube tray.

Bargain alert!!!!

Just been to Asda and they have got frozen Quorn pieces and mince for only £1. Just a shame that my freezer compartment is so small it can barely take an ice cube tray.

thanks thats brillant ill go tomorrow :)
how you finding RTM thus far wooster?

RTM is a bit of a struggle for me to be honest. I'm an 'all or nothing' girl so that's why I found abstinence relatively easy. Give me a bit of leeway and that's where I flounder.

I've been plodding on though and probably just overindulging a bit on the sugar free jelly and cottage cheese. Back on the diet coke with a vengeance though so that needs to stop soon as not a good habit to get back to. I've now started logging everything I eat on daily plate so that I can keep track on portion sizes and see in black and white what I'm eating. A bit time consuming, but worth it if it helps me keep the weight down.

Hitting Asda later to prepare for week 3. I think that grapes could be my downfall, so wondering whether to avoid them completely, or face up to the challenge. Can't wait for tomatoes, apples, berries etc though as that will be great for breakfast with the obligatory cottage cheese.

Weigh in tonight but reckon I've put on 2 pounds according to my scales. Guess this is when you come out of ketosis and put on some of the week one loss? There is no way I have gone over even close to 1000 cals on any one day so can't be fat going back on.

How are you getting on Ken? Hope you managed to stock up on the quorn.

My menus have been pretty samey - tofu marinated in various spices, dips with 0% yoghurt and mustard, curry spices, paprika etc. I need some more ingredients to invent some more exciting recipes!

yeah wooster its going well easy i must say, my llc wants me too come off the programme, she thinks im doing extremely well and has said she'd let me carry on until 6-8 week mark she feels the full 12 ain't needed :) im almost at the end of week 5 and have found it easy, i like you have kept everything samey although ive played around with spices and herbs :) today im making fruit compote will let you know how it turns out
and yes ive topped up on quorn :)

Look at you star pupil!! I'm impressed that your LLC has advised you to stop early though as surely that is not financially advantageous for her?

I put on .75 pound at weigh in last night which is my first weight gain for 6 months. Tried not to have too much of a public breakdown over this. Just hope that next week shows a loss and gets me back on track.

Fruit this week so I substituted my usual morning pack for a mixture of pear, raspberries and grapes in a bit of 0% yoghurt with cinnamon. It was lovely. I have had a satsuma as a mid morning snack (is this allowed??) but it has left me feeling a bit queasy.

Wondering whether to buy some WW pasta sauce to have with my quorn fillets tonight, or just stick to the tried and tested tofu. Decisions, decisions... Or I can now use eggs so maybe a baked quiche type thing??

Instead of my snack of crudites and dip today, I've chopped the veg up really fine and combined it with the dip already so it's a sort of coleslaw concoction. Radishes, mushrooms, celery etc so nice and crunchy. The yoghurt dip has got balsamic, tobasco and garlic.

Off to hit the shops for some lunchtime retail therapy...

Haha I knew someone would say that :) okay it might not be of no
advantage for her, but I've introduced alot of pupils to her ;-)

and I made fruit compote yday it was lovely :)

I think I get to do the infamous fruit compote next week when I can finally cook some stuff. Handy hint for people starting LL - time it so that you can do RTM in Summer, that way all the salads and cold stuff is a lot more palatable. I've got no heating at home or in the office and I just want some nice chunky soup!!

Just checked out some flavoured tofu and tempeh but it's double the calories of regular tofu. They seem to add a lot of oil to it. I'll stick to my marinated stuff I think. Tonight I've decided on Tofu scramble with lemon, ginger and garlic in iceberg lettuce wraps. With the obligatory jelly for pud of course.

i wanna try tofu ive never had it before

Back