work at 5 in a kebab shop :(

PinkMantha

time to get focused
so this is my hardest part of the day, i am a delivery driver for a kebab shop. i do so well throughout the day but as soon as i gt there i cant leave the doner meat alone. i have just come back onto minis for the first time in ages and it has helped me today with my restart (again)!!!! any posts whikst i am at work will hopfully help so get posting :) xxx

Hi there welcome back. My advice would be try to stay strong and resist the temptation. Just think, when you reach your goal you will be able to treat yourself with junk food every once in a while.

However, to be honest, I would seriously struggle if I was around food all day at work. It's hard enough for me on the weekends when my family eat junk food (yummy fast food :D) around me.

Stay strong and good luck. Once you get past the first week it will get easier. :)

i have just read that a girl on hre lost 13lb in a week, that would ake me feel so good! i need to forget about food and start rembering how good it feels when i get on those scales on a monday morning and had a good loss xxx

Hey pinkmantha,
stick with it, it will become easier. Maybe you could have your pack just before you start work and it might help?? And drink lots of water.
I suppose if you are out delivering you won't want to be drinking lots of water but it really does help the hunger.
I have failed at many diets but I managed to lose 11lbs in my first week, so it does work but stay strong and don't start picking at the meat!!

I like your quote thing written in pink, if its ok can I copy and post it onto my signature??

My other half is a kitchen manager at a carvery and she has just started cd too...we both started on Tuesday. Like your sig says, you can have anything you want to eat but do you want that more than the feeling of being slim, running around, buying clothes from skinny shops or whatever your motivation is. Ours is having kids and knowing that to have the best chance of conceiving we need to be in shape.

Back