1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Working away for 2 days :/

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by cranberry987, 29 July 2010 Social URL.

1. cranberry987

cranberry987 Member

Im working away from home in a week for two days and wondered if you could give me some ideas as to what my options are to eat.

I cant take anything with me, and have no idea what shops/cafes are in the area. Not v helpful I know.

I'll need lunch two days, breakfast one, and dinner one.

Im working in the Blackheath area of London and probably staying somewhere in Greenwich.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hastalavegan

hastalavegan Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World

A quick search and there are a list of cafes in the Blackheath area here. It's likely they'll do a jacket and beans, which is usually what I go for on a lunch out.

Seeing as you're in London there will be local supermarkets scattered all over and I know there's a massive sainsbury's right next to the cinema in Greenwich. Supermarket would be good to grab something for breakfast, you could get yogurt and fruit or something.

I also know Greenwich has a Nando's by the cinema and I think there's a Wagamama in the area too. Otherwise maybe a pasta place for a pasta in a tomato sauce? I find that's always a good option.

Hope this helps!
  4. cranberry987

cranberry987 Member

ah lovely! thanks so much.

Will maybe raid sainsburys for a dinner - make some sort of quorn cocktail sausages salad for dinner. Might actually take a salad box with me, that would sort the first days lunch, then I can pile free stuff in there for the next meals.
  5. Theria

Theria Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World (Mixed R/G/EE)
    Last edited: 8 March 2014
  6. cranberry987

cranberry987 Member

Thanks for the advice

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.