Day 10

B cd porridge and strawberries
S apple. Grapes
L chicken salad
S cd chewy bar. Banana
D cod with baby potatoes broccoli and roasted veg

Just notice your Dairy - about weighing daily & I found this:

Weighing Daily.
The National Weight control registry recommends it, and that's probably thebest research department we have. I always weigh daily, though what thescales say can take a bit of deciphering LOL. They don't tell the truestory as you probably know. Daily fluctuations, hormone response, perhapsa little extra salt in some food and so on can make the scales give a false fatreading. Don't panic, but always be honest with yourself. Eaten toomuch the day before...move more and be a little more aware over the next fewdays.

I'm gonna weigh daily when I can...............

:) :)

Miletaj said:
Just notice your Dairy - about weighing daily & I found this:

Weighing Daily.
The National Weight control registry recommends it, and that's probably thebest research department we have. I always weigh daily, though what thescales say can take a bit of deciphering LOL. They don't tell the truestory as you probably know. Daily fluctuations, hormone response, perhapsa little extra salt in some food and so on can make the scales give a false fatreading. Don't panic, but always be honest with yourself. Eaten toomuch the day before...move more and be a little more aware over the next fewdays.

I'm gonna weigh daily when I can...............

:) :)

Thanks hun :) I have a tendency as you've probably noticed of you're reading my rambles lol to over think things.....

How are you getting on with the food now? X

This thread is fab. Im going up to step three soon and thus will come in very handy :)

abut the steps are they cheaper as you go up in calories

Im finding it more expensive. It definitely isn't cheap to eat healthily but I wont let myself use that as an excuse not to maintain... I've worked too hard to let this weight come back

This seems a very underused thread!

It would be handy to hear from anyone else working up the steps. I'm currently on Step 2 but hoping to start Step 3 in a few weeks time. I am not very good at cooking and could do with some handy food tips more than anything really.

What is an average sort of weight loss rate on Step 3, and is 2 weeks about the right sort of time to be on it before moving up to Step 4 etc?

I worked my way up the steps and to be honest what's right is different for everyone. My colleague spent a week or two on each step up to maintenance. I spent a little longer on each step as the first week I would always sts and then lose a couple of lbs the following week and to make sure I'd stay on that step for another week! But it's different for everyone. Xxx

I worked my way up the steps and to be honest what's right is different for everyone. My colleague spent a week or two on each step up to maintenance. I spent a little longer on each step as the first week I would always sts and then lose a couple of lbs the following week and to make sure I'd stay on that step for another week! But it's different for everyone. Xxx

Thankyou, guess it's trial and error, like you say it's different for everyone. I'm hoping to start step 3 a week today for 2 weeks then step 4 for 2 weeks so that I'm on 1500 cals by the end of Sep and then to stay on that or just above for life ....... well, that's the plan anyway!! lol

I don't mind sts, but that's good to hear that you haven't put any one by going up the steps anyway! :)

5 months 1 week and I am 66 Kilo's down from 90.9 - YES well exceeding my original Goal! I am doing a combination of some step 2 days and some step 3 days. Now for maintenance :)

Back