Worried for WI

ktcooney

Hi I did lipotrim for a week and lost 10lb I have then done CD for a week..

I managed to go to a 21st and 50th and not eat or drink at both but then got flu and my mum has been feeding me up since!!

was off plan for 2 days and was back on 2 day but i am so worried I might have put on and my cdc will be dissappointed!!

Damn these mums!! :mad:

well done for not eating at the party's :), i dont think she'll be disappointed as youve been ill,just draw a line under it and start again :)

Hey there Ktcooney, well done to you for not eating at the events. So you ate for few days and then got back on track- well done again (for getting back on the waggon). Being from a Pakistani ethnic background I've always been conscious about what people will say. In fact most Pakistanis are. Don;t wear this what are people going to say, don't do this what will so and so say and we then try to live a perfect life- full of fear of course. A crime isn't a crime if the law cries about it, it's only a crime when your own conscience makes you feel ashamed. My point is, you feeling bad is enough for you to get back on track and aim for your goal, don't worry what your CD will think, it's not her/his journey but yours. And I am pretty sure he/she will not be disappointed. :) Good luck sweetheart and keep us informed as to what you loss. xx

Back