Worried.

Me too. Looking back, the more or spent the more I have lost. Unless I haven't contained myself and used too many ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

PixiePix said:
My plan as well.

Am doing the same with excercise. That mainly is due to being a single mother of an 11 year old. Dunno when to work out other than taking him for walks in the stroller. Will figure that one out when i hit a plateau ;)

Have u not got a quiet road or something where u can jog/run whilst pushing the pram!? I've seen mums doing that b4

I hate running. I used to, but I stopped doing it. Even being a pretty decent runner I simply hated every second of it. Not doing anything I hate as it will end up lading me towards failure :)

Also not going to be pressured into goig for big numbers. I am in this for the long run. The life long run. It's the only way. Am done yoyo-ing which is what tends to happen when losing anlot of weight quickly.

So just going to take it slow, and steady :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You don't really need to go out to do exercise, you can run up and down the stairs or skipping is really good. Hula hooping if you can do it I can't lol

Skipping and hula hooping will be good. They should do. Waiting till I reach a stand still tho, then will start. Actually when my kid is back in daycare after the hols, I may start going to the pool a couple of times per week. I love swimming, and it is an awesome place with several pools, a hotwater pool, spa, sauna, steam bath etc. Am deffo going to start going, lol.

Just relocated and need to find a job :)

7 of 88 pounds lost in 5 weeks (Slow & Steady & For Good)

Back