Worst Jobs when on a vlcd....

am a nurse and each day we have patients giving us cakes, mountains of chocolates, biscuits and buns :(:(:(
like today, our doctor brought us each a chocolate jelly mousse with cream......i gave mine to someone else.....hmmmmm
but felt so much better for not giving into temptation
:D:D

i work in a hospital too and all the patients bring in boxes of chocs for all the staff on the ward to be honest im sick of the sight of them now, need to try and refrain from eating them! how do you cope with your meals during break times? as i find everyone always questions evry one else about what they are having for lunch xx

Sparkle88 said:
i work in a hospital too and all the patients bring in boxes of chocs for all the staff on the ward to be honest im sick of the sight of them now, need to try and refrain from eating them! how do you cope with your meals during break times? as i find everyone always questions evry one else about what they are having for lunch xx

I just tell them it's all low fat n low carb diet, always have a porridge n a meal pack with some salad leaves n I don't get a lot of questions asked! Xx

I make Chocolate Lollies etc (childrens parties, baby showers, wedding favours) and occasionally CupCakes, being around the smell of melting chocolate can make it hard sometimes:( Funny thing is I never really ate any before, its just I really want to eat one now.

I have an office job and although physically it's not too bad being on a VLCD, mentally it's torture in my office as there's 7 of us in one big office and everyone eats breakfast and lunch in there! Plus there's the constant snacking on chocolate, cakes, biscuits etc. I'm new to s&s but have been low carbing last few weeks and I've managed to be good so I'm sure I'll cope just as well on s&s.

I work in an office, Andy normally find it easy, except when they sell hot Indian food once a month for charity, rig next to my desk.

However, I am due to go away 4 or 5 times between now and July, as part of my job. We sit in a room, where we get supplied with sarnies, crisps, biscuits. Then we go back to the hotel for an hour before going out on the beer, followed by some unhealthy restaurant. That is going to be difficult. I'm trying to get out of some of the visits.

I'm a baker and cake decorator :eek: but do t like cake thankfully!

dizzydee88 said:
I'm a baker and cake decorator :eek: but do t like cake thankfully!

Don't like cake !!!!!

Mmmmm cake :) lol

Haha I know - The irony!!

Nope not a lover of sweet things... more of a savoury girl me!

Back