Cruise PV worst weekend ever!

babyfirefly

Was supposed to start my cruise phase on saturday but due to events fri night i couldnt stomach a thing (not even junk food) and survived the day on coffee and water. Sunday i managed a few mouthfuls of chicken broccoli and carrots. Dont know whether to try and manage a pp day today or do another pv day as i have hardly eaten. I have come so far in a week (12lb loss) i am determined not to ruin it.

Morning BFF! Firstly I've just gotta say WOW! You have done amazingly! I think I would just have a protein day to day as you did have some veg yesterday. But don't beat yourself up that's an excellent loss! Maybe someone with a bit more experience will be along in a bit to help you! Keep smiling today's a whole new day and the only way you can ruin all your hard work is to give up! So keep plodding on xx

Last edited:
Hope your feeling better.

Thankyou bjay, i have some more oatbran being delivered today so hopefully i eat some of that, i might try a small leafy salad and some chicken later just to try and get my appetite back and pp it 2moro. xx

well. still unhappy and think its going to be a hard week, luckily my dukan food has turned up and i have so far managed 3 dukan oat bran biscuits. Might attempt the konjac noodles later if i have an appetite. Not sure why i have spent nearly £7 on cheese flavouring! guess i will leave that for another day.

Sounds like you suffering something, hope it goes away soon. Try as much as possible to stick to the alternate days PP/PV you will at least be able to keep a track of where you are and what you are doing.

split with my boyfriend, so guess i'm lovesick :'( I will try and eat some dinner, but think i will struggle all week. Not tempted by comfort food at all which i suppose is good. x

Aw hunni, sorry to hear that. trynot to go too long without food otherwise you may end up bingeing after a while and you've done so good so far.

Well had the temptation to binge yesterday whilst at a party. Ham rolls and cake were staring at me! After struggling to eat the weekend i could have ate anything yesterday as just protein wasn't appealing. managed an omlette and some prawns and some oatbran. So glad i did as have now lost a stone and im in the 12's :) Becoming single is a great motivator!

They say things happen for a reason..... Well done on not binging

Well done baby!! How proud must you feel to have resisted temptation!!! It's hard at the time but later you feel so elated that you've resisted and especially when the pounds are dropping off xx well done you!! Keep it up :)

wow well done hun, thats exccellent. As for the ex, he's gonna be sooo sorry when you a slimmy girl and being oggled by everyone, You go girl. Well done on not binging, very powerful feeling.

Bf thats fantastic xxx as for being single......well as they say more fish in the sea ( but do we want more fish).....chickens what we need...well done

How's the diet going, mhave you managed to follow it ok?

Hi, I have followed it and done alternate days but have not managed to eat much at all, i am pretty much living off coffee and water. I am really struggling to eat. I have only lost 1lb since last monday but i wont give in. Hopefully i can get back to normal this week xx

Keep going bff, try and get more protein eaten, you've done so well sticking to a diet with all that's happened to you. Your doing well xx

its hard to eat when you are emotional but you need to give your body food as it sounds like its in starvation mode, maybe its worth putting the diet on the back shelf for a week or so and then get past all this to try again.

Back