wot do YOU think???

byron

hi their im laura,
hehe everyone that has read my post knows that ive had a pretty bad weekend with plenty of mucky vodka n naughty food- so im thinking if i stick to the plan religiously from now till thursday-and ditch the car n walk to and from work and to work(about 30 mins each way) everyday till thursday do ya reckon ill be able to claw my way back onto my loosing ladder???lmao

oooh no id be gutted I AM going to claw back -I AM DETERMINED lol awwwww
lol laurax

I think you can do it! If you are strict and determined and have more red days than green days i think its possible! Good luck!

I think you could do it no problem!! When I've had bad weekends I usually make up for it with a week of Chicken/fish and Vegetables and that sets me back on track, not the most interesting of meals but I suppose you have to have a balance of good and bad!

All you can do is try!!!

All that effort should definitely help, but if you end up STS or gaining a bit, don't be disheartened, because imagine how bad it would have been if you'd not worked as hard as possible at reversing the damage!!

Good luck

LOl when i have a week like this, .. i try and claw back on the loosing ladder, but i aim for a STS, am exstatic if i still loose.. and if i gain.. just gotta exept its ur own fault but your had fun doing it, and get back on it the following week lol!

good lukc for WI x

Ooh, go for it Byron, and good luck at your WI on Thursday, I shall keep my fingers crossed for you.

Back