wot have i done??????

annie m

hi everyone just had my 5th weigh i today lost 2 IBS LITTLE DISAPOINTED!! :sigh:AND CAME HOME AND ATE A CHEESE SANDWHICH!! hav lost a total of 26 ibs but feel awful now .. anyone else done anything like this??? help!:cry:

hi annie, dont be too hard on yourself, just get yourself motivated again. you have lost an amazing 26lb up to now, so you had a cheese sandwich, get back on the shakes because you have a full week to redeem yourself. 2lb off is still 2lb off which is great. good luck for next week.

Thanks cazzy b ! I no i will start again but whilst waiting have just ate a few jellies off my 3yr old!! Im going to give myself a good talking to!!!!!!!!!!!

Tut Tut naughty girl!!!

But whats done is done. Forget it and get right back into LT - dont fall into the trap of oh i have had a sandwich i might aswell have soemthing else!

hi, i only lost 2lb this wk too, i was also a bit deflated i went home from chemist and thought oh sod it im going to have something to eat!! but then i got to the fridge and thought what the hell am i doing this is madness iv lost 40lb in seven wks!!! why do i want to spoil it?? 2lb is a lot really and i cant expect to loose loads every week so i picked my self up dusted myself off and thankfully im still on track(phew!)....so hun just think positive u can do it 2lb is gone so be proud of yourself and keep going... good luck x x

Yup your a bad girl for eating!!

Your going to have weeks where you lose a high amount and weeks you will lose low.. on average we girlies lose about a stone a month so it will all average out!!

Try not to do it again chick!! Look at the bigger picture of your losses and not the individual ones xx

:whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::rant2::nono: All that said......what is done is done....move on.

Go for a walk tomorrow. It probably won't do too much for the cheese sandwhich but it will make ya feel better and hopefully motivate you again. Bet you feel better walking now that you did before you started LT!

Don't worry hun, try and remember how this slip up made you feel and if you feel like this again bring it to the front of your mind and hopefully the feeling of disappointment will stop the food flying into your gob. Jump back on the wagon and continue with the good work that you've been doing, 26lb is a tremendous amount of weight to lose, well done x

I too lost 2lbs this week, but Im happy, at least its not on!! Im on my 6th week and I have found it hard, especially as I was away last weekend and had 2 shakes during the day & a low carb meal in the evening..no alcohol though or choc. Ive now to get into ketosis again and I am determined to get another stone off by 4th April.

Keep going, just look towards summer and short sleeves!!

Back