Wots your average loss on 790?

NooNoo1966

I have switched to 790 after strugglin for ages SS-ing and am really enjoying it but not enjoying brilliant weight loss!!! The last 2 weeks I have only lost 1lb WTF!!! This past week I have been soooo good drinking gallons as I had hoped to give the scales a boost after my 1/2 loss last week but couldn't believe yet another 1/2 this week!!! :cry:On the upside tho, people have started noticing so must be doing something right...

My body seems to do splurges as lost 4lbs 3 wks ago so am hopeful of another one if I can keep away from the Cadbury's mini eggs over the weekend!!!

Hey there, I'm no expert (starting 790 next Tuesday) but I think average losses on 790 are around 12lbs per month vs. 14lbs per month on SS. However, everyone is different so it's hard to say for sure.

Your body is probably just taking a while to adjust to the food. Hang in there and I'm sure the losses will catch up ;)

I know that there have been a few people on here with bigger losses on 790 than SS :eek:. Here's hoping I'm one of them!!! LOL!!

Good luck
xx

I suppose if I add up what I've lost since starting 790 which is 5lbs over 3 weeks I suppose its slightly encouraging! I hope my body is taking stock... Lookin at your ticker you don't have far to go now, it would be interesting to hear how you get on when you start 790... good luck!

Paws1981 I think I'll be in the same boat as you ! I'm keen to give 790 a try so will asking my CDC to switch this week at my WI tmw.

Back