would appreciate your help

Discussion in 'Nutrition, Health & Beauty' started by missjam, 17 February 2011 Social URL.

1. missjam

missjam Full Member

ok i have a question thats been driving me insane.. so thought id post it here. Im kinda scared of carbs! And really want to sort it out!

Id just like to know if a gram of carbohydrate is a gram of carbohydrate.. no matter what form. An example would be lets say 20g of carbs in vegtables... compared to 20g of carb in cereal... i obviously am ararse some carbohydrates like the cereal may make you feel hungrier after a smaller period of time.. but carbohydrate and gaining weight wise... is every gram of carb equal?

and second question... if i stuck to a diet under 50g of carbs a day... would i be sucsessful still if i included bread and a bit of cereal in my diet? as long as it was under 50g a day?

sorry! just cant get me head around the whole thing..
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.