would it kill WW

Phil you would make a great cover star, you have done amazingly well with ww!! keep us posted on what they say! :)

You're dead right. There should be a man on the cover... In fact if you go to class tell your leader you are on a crusade! I'll stick up for you honey!

Go Phill!

xxx

havent been shopping yet will buy tomorrow, thank you all lol i havent heard for them yet but its a start , looking forward to reading it this month ,is there still a dolly bird on cover or have the put a real woman on for a change?

It's a celeb this month. She is on a travel show I think so not really sure she'd be termed a 'real' woman :) There was one girl in it though that had lost a huge amount of weight and I found her very inspiring :)

It's a celeb this month. She is on a travel show I think so not really sure she'd be termed a 'real' woman :) There was one girl in it though that had lost a huge amount of weight and I found her very inspiring :)

got this months mag enjoyed all the storys, dont think they liked me email no reply ( what a shock) anyway at least there was a men section for a change lol

I'd email them again and again until you get a response!

It's a great idea!

xxx

havent been shopping yet will buy tomorrow, thank you all lol i havent heard for them yet but its a start , looking forward to reading it this month ,is there still a dolly bird on cover or have the put a real woman on for a change?

They love to put a celeb on the front, don't they. So blooming annoying, we want to see 'real' people!!!!! I am soooo uninspired by the celebs they put in, they always start skinny and finish up even skinnier - thats not motivating!!!!!!!

I agree more stories are needed in the mag.!
Phil i did think of you when i read the stories of the 4 male's who have all done so well.
x

Back