Would love some help with measurments?

minniex

skinny minnie
Hey guys!
I'm new to the minimins forum.
My names Hannah i'm 5ft,4 and weigh 11stone - Size 12 , 14 in jeans..

I'm wanting to loose a stone by July. I'm determined to do it and diet starts tomorrow!

I've been on slimming world previously and hope to kinda go off from that.

I was wondering how many grams you should have of like cereal, pasta, rice, how much milk a day you should have.

things like that really, any other measurements you could help me with would be great! would really appreciate it. Thank you. :D

Easiest thing to do is sign up to myfitnesspal, it's a food logging website/app (on android, bb and ios), depending on how many calories a day you're allowed it'll adjust the carbs accordingly

Calorie counting is much more freeform than SW, there's no restricted food, and no limits, it's just using your common sense.
Basically, I'd do a meal plan, depending on how many calories a day you're allowing yourself (you'd probably be allowed like.. 1600 or something, which would allow 400 for each meal and 400 for snacks, or like 200 for breakfast, 400 for lunch and 600 for dinner, allocate the calories where you need them.
Then just weigh things, and work out how much food you can fit into your calorie allowance.
For example, a 600 calorie dinner could be 100g of white rice, tandoori chicken and a nan.. OR you could think that you want more rice, skip the nan, or that you'd rather have a larger breakfast.

Basically, do what you want, just keep an eye on the calories and fat :) it's simple once you get the hang of it ^.^

Back