Wow - fab doner kebab recipe, tastes like the real thing!!!

wallace_g2 said:
That's cause it's rank lol....

What about porridge with salt xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

More rank - bleurgh!! ;)

Get ur porridge with some sweetner. Salt is minging!! X

Got this tonight it's smells yummy...hubby loves it x

Thank you for saving me with this recipe!! Although the OH will eat pretty much everything I put in front of him, he is having takeaway/unhealthy food withdrawels. Last night he scoffed a pizza - i had home made carbonara, tonight, he ate home made fillet tower burgers - i had lentil shephards pie and brocolli. Go me for sticking with it and not giving in. Boo him for eating it all and staying stick thin. Grrr.
Will definately be making this within the week!!

Well done u .... It's hard when your other half's stick thin...they find it hard to understand why we can't eat like them.....but unfortunately or fortunately for me hubby has got high cholesterol so now has to eat much healthier .,,. Takeaways are a thing of the past now x

Well done u .... It's hard when your other half's stick thin...they find it hard to understand why we can't eat like them.....but unfortunately or fortunately for me hubby has got high cholesterol so now has to eat much healthier .,,. Takeaways are a thing of the past now x

lol.... so true x

This s dinner tonight - made with turkey mince (I can't eat other mince makes me feel Ill) it just says turkey mince on packet and is approx 7% fat - any ideas on syns on red please peoples??? Have checked syn value section and can't find owt :( x

Donna1508 said:
Try a Mint yogurt too with ur kebab x
Fat free natural yoghurt with a teaspoon of sugar free mint sauce in :)

Thanks for posting this ... Had the kebab last night tried the yogurt and mint dressing added a tiny amount of sweetener oh it was Delish :)

Oh my. Oh myyy.. Oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

This is truly the most amazing donna meat ever in my entire life. It is so good. Waiting for my sw chips to be made and gonna have a big salad with it.

Thank you for making my life have meaning again ( hahaahah) xxx

I have made this twice now and it tastes exactly like the real thing! Infact its better!! i think this might have to b a regular in my house :D

My son just had it cold in a sandwich with sw onion marmalade said it was gorgeous :)

it is stunning! we are gonna have this every fri or saturday now :) also made an amazing lasagne which we will have every week, ive never made this much stuff in my life b4 slimmng world! xxx

I've just looked up chicken tikka kebabs too haha my daughter will be so pleased as she use to always get mixed kebabs from the takeaway shop,can put a bit of each in for her : )

Back