Wow - fab doner kebab recipe, tastes like the real thing!!!

Just had this for our tea and OMG it was delish! BF couldnt believe how tasty it was!
Defo a new firm fav in our House :)

juicygooseface said:
it is stunning! we are gonna have this every fri or saturday now :) also made an amazing lasagne which we will have every week, ive never made this much stuff in my life b4 slimmng world! xxx

Could I have your lasagne recipe please...ooh wonder if I could
Make some low syn garlic bread...hmmm

Could I have your lasagne recipe please...ooh wonder if I could
Make some low syn garlic bread...hmmm

if u do make some please let me know as i love it!! lasagne was 300g quorn mince mixed with passatta and loadsa herbs and onions and mushrooms, then made up a packet of schwartz cheese sauce(3.5 syns for half) in another pan. then layered the mince and sauce with lasagne sheets and then poured the cheese sauce on top and covered with hx's of cheese and put in the oven on bout 200degrees until its crispy :)
honestly its sooo good, i havent made a sw lasagne b4 cos i dont like the look of using quark or fromage frais or something but this ones so yum
let me know what u think xx

I made this for dinner last night & it was fab. I am trying to fit in more superfree foods so made ratatouille to go with it. Had the left overs for lunch today & WOW even better. :)

Hey made this for tea tonight was spot on very tasty .... Just like real McCoy!!

However chilli sauce was not that good ..... Quiet disgusting was word used by one friend made several batches altering recipe and it was still the same to tomato or two vinegar etc. ..... Was shame as kebab was lovely x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i dont think chilli sauce is that many syns, u can prob find one that is low syn x

juicygooseface said:
i dont think chilli sauce is that many syns, u can prob find one that is low syn x

Wasn't talking about syns... Was the recipe was disgusting xx

Yea I think she means you can prob find a ready made one that isn't that many syns instead of making your own disgusting one :)

lol yes thats exactly what i mean laws :) i think tabasco sauce is free so chilli sauces n stuff shouldnt be many syns xxxx

Blue dragon sweet chilli sauce is 1 syn per tablespoon. The Aldi version is 1.5syns. Try mixing it with quark. Yum :)

Making this tonight and hubby is soooo excited!!! I love chicken kebabs from the chip shop especially the garlic and chilli Mayo so can't wait to try this. It sounds so yum! :)

Have bought ingredients to try this - sounds lovely - How could I make a runny garlic sauce that doesnt taste too yogurty? -

i use tesco light mayo(2syns for 1 tbsp) and add garlic powder, and i add some water to it too, i know it sounds weird but it tastes beautiful, and adding thr water makes it go a bit further, just make sure u only put a little garlic powder in, and mix really well wen the waters in, hope u like :) xxx

er this is seriously is awesome, i wasnt sure this would actually taste like a kebab but, it does me and the other half LOVE it he already said when can we have it again!

OMG! Literally just finished eating this. Tasted beautiful. We'll be treating ourselves to this on a weekly basis, and no mistake,

Yum yum yum!!! Made it with the syn free chilli sauce and it was scrummy!! Had my first ever sw chips and they were so nice! Couldn't believe I was eating a kebab and chips but still on a diet!!

Have some of the nutella cupcakes in the oven to help my choc cravings! :)

Wow - another convert here- fab-:D Will definitely being making regularly and dh had 2 kebabs!! Am stuffed!! What diet???????:eek:
Do you think it could be frozen after being cooked?? would be great to have in freezer.

Back