Wow - fab doner kebab recipe, tastes like the real thing!!!

lol well i only found them randomly a while ago so posted some on "yummy recipes " thread :) xxx

woo hoo! :) im biggin up your thread :D lol xxx

gonnabesmall said:
doh,cant find it,any chance of a link please x thanks

Click on the person above who says its 'their thread' and you cab search all the threads they've started :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Think mine was slightly ruined by cooking it for so long! I wish I'd read all the replies on here first! Never mind it did taste lovely still but next time I'm thinking maybe an hour? Also I cooked it on a wire rack and when I tried to turn it it got stuck! Any suggestions for next time?

hoping said:
Yum yum yum!!! Made it with the syn free chilli sauce and it was scrummy!! Had my first ever sw chips and they were so nice! Couldn't believe I was eating a kebab and chips but still on a diet!!

Have some of the nutella cupcakes in the oven to help my choc cravings! :)

Nutella cupcakes!? Drool!! Please share recipe :)

This recipe is great it went down really well at my house. I was told have to make again I increased the amount slightly to go around my greedy mob. I made a chilli sauce with passata and chilli and a yoghurt and mint with fresh mint from the garden.

Definately worth a try. Gold star. :D

Recieved my takeaway secret book yesterday and have brought all the bits to make the lamb shish it sounds yummy!!!! Gonna try the lamb donor aswell at some point but need to find some lean lamb mince first!!! Oohh and the chai Sui roast pork. Hmmm there are so many to try. Lol.
I haven't recieved the curry one yet but when I do I'll let you know what it's like.

We've been invited to a bbq tomorrow and really want to stay on plan so I made up the kebab recipe and formed it into burgers to take with me. There were too many to fit into my box for the fridge so I had 2 for tea tonight. OMG!!!!!!! They are brill - so much nicer than when I've made a loaf with it. My loaves are always a bit on the dry side but I cooked the burgers in the frying pan with some spray and they were so moist. One burger fitted into half a pitta and I filled it with cabbage, carrot, onion and some garlic mayo and I had to stop myself from going and cooking 2 more!! :D

was just going to post on here that i've been experimenting and have made lamb burgers tonight to cook on the bbq. look forward to them now after reading the above post!!

Back