Wow - fab doner kebab recipe, tastes like the real thing!!!

Mine was also a bit on the thick side, need an electric carving knife I think!

I have down loaded that takeaway book for my kindle app. Looking forward to having some of the. Sausage egg mcmuffin things. ?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

emmamarie22 said:
I have down loaded that takeaway book for my kindle app. Looking forward to having some of the. Sausage egg mcmuffin things. ?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

What's the takeaway book Hun that your on about ? I would love that x

Sounds gorgeous will have to try on OH in secret as he thinks SW recipes are pants......last one we tried as the Fish and chips from the last mag.... YUk..... looked nice and like it should taste like real Fish in batter but was really GROSS :grumble:

Made this last weekend - minced my own lamb fillet, so ensured it was super low fat. Worked a treat!

Even the kids wanted seconds!!!

Got this in the oven as I type! Am using lean turkey mince as that is what i had in the fridge so I will see how it is. I'm kinda excited lol

I made this last nyt, it was lovely, even my OH couldn't believe how nice it was!!! Trying the diet coke chicken tonight x

No dint think it will, I used BBQ seasoning, just remember to reduce it loads. Enjoy x

this was so yum, i had it with some chilli and mango dressing (1 syn per tablespoon) and a big salad as I had already used up my HExB but it was lovely. I used turkey, i think it would be nicer with beef, and i def want to try with lamb but need to find out syn values first as can't get extra lean lamb anywhere it seems

So yummy!!!

Garlic sauce was garlic powder, 0% greek yogurt, lemon juice and mint.

Attachments

• 471011_352171581505796_100001388718376_984122_1028989006_o.jpg
    471011_352171581505796_100001388718376_984122_1028989006_o.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 329
All ingredients are on my shopping list for Saturday nite fakeaway Can't wait Woohoo

jessie15 said:
Hi, Just had a read through the last few pages and sorry if this has already been asked but does it have to be extra lean minced lamb for this recipe as I am struggling to get it anywhere??

Yes or syn lean mince or mince own meat

Back