Wow - fab doner kebab recipe, tastes like the real thing!!!

Emb77 said:
What's the takeaway book Hun that your on about ? I would love that x

Hi it's the Takeaway Secret by kenny McGovern. it downloaded onto the kindle app it's was only about £3 something. Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Made this tonight. It was devine!

lisar40 said:
Do you have the recipe .

Hi if you go to the first page of this thread it's the first post. If u still can not find it give me a shout ANSI will repost it. X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Had this again tonight. So good!!!!

Attachments

• image-3719433649.jpg
    image-3719433649.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 425
  • image-301832389.jpg
    image-301832389.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 324
  • image-1457760797.jpg
    image-1457760797.jpg
    457.8 KB · Views: 319
Having this for tea tonight whilst watching BGT........cant wait.....its currently in the fridge for the flavours to develop!!!! Hopefully will try and get picture on here!!!

Here's a picture of how my "kebab" meat turned out!!! Lots less greasy than a takeaway and really tasty!!!

IMG_0005.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0005.JPG
    IMG_0005.JPG
    334.3 KB · Views: 2,343
I made this last night and it was amazing! Syned some lean lamb mince and I'm glad I did as it had a real doner kebab taste. Made with wholemeal pitta as my B for the day and shredded cabbage, red onion, cucumber & tomato, chilli & garlic sauce and actifry chips.

Thank you for posting this recipe, tried it tonight and it was fantastic, even my hubby ate it!
and he not into sw foods at all. Have to admit tho, it was so aromatic, could smell it up the garden. A totally gorgeous dish. :)

If it's too dry, make it with a blitzed onion instead of the onion granules. Adds a bit of moisture to it.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Definitely going to give this a try! Yummmmmmeeeeeeeee xx

Back