Wow - fab doner kebab recipe, tastes like the real thing!!!

Check the pitta ems, I'm sure it's been removed from hex b,. I still have packets in the freezer and I still use them. I use co op ones. I did read that weight watchers whole meal Danish had been taken off too, because of the fibre content.

I'm still going to use them , can't waste them.

Love this recipe.

uh oh!! Thanks for the heads up will check it now, it's 6 added isn't it for pitta? Xxx

.ems, let me ( us all) know if you find anything else out about the pittas or bread, I'm sure someone will find a replacement of some kind that will fit the bill for this recipe.

Thanks for this recipe and the garlic mayo :D, made it last night I had it with jacket potato and salad, other half had it with naan bread and salad, went down a treat yay, I can have something that feels like a takeaway lol x

Pittas are no longer heB an are 7syns x

Pittas are no longer heB an are 7syns x

On no really ?? I love pitta bread but doesnt seem worth wasting 7 syns on :(
What about wraps can any wraps be used as a Healthy B ? if not do you know the syn value ?

Sorry totally off the conversation of the kebab itself i know ...... but really fancy making this !

Thanks

Love this recipe!!!
But does anyone else have a problem with this smoking out the oven really badly?

Yes me. I turned oven down too

I made this with lean mince beef as I couldn't get hold of lean lamb mince.
It still taste of donor meat and really delish and tasty. Served with salad and a bit of sweet chilli sauce.
X

Making this for tea tonight its says to add garlic powder, but didn't have any in asda so bought garlic salt and garlic pepper as they was the only options! .... What shall I use? X

Used garlic pepper :-/ hopefully will be ok! Xxx

Sounds yummy I can't wait to try!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back