• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Wow- grated Babybel light!!

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
Hi guys, I was fancying a little cheese on my pasta and have used nearly all my HEXa allowance, however it dawned on me that 1 Babybel Light is only 1/3 HEXa and I was still allowed 1/3 because I used 2/3 of my semi-skimmed milk allowance this morning so I grated my Babybel Light over my pasta and it worked a treat!! Sad I know, but thought I'd share that as I haven't thought of it before!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Even better recipe with Baby bel light

Hi thought you might like to try a chicken breast slit partially through the middle - a baby bell halved in two and both halves inserted into the chicken - then wrap the whole thing in two slices of bacon - pop in an oven for 30 / 25mins - Delicious!!!!
:rolleyes:

Hi guys, I was fancying a little cheese on my pasta and have used nearly all my HEXa allowance, however it dawned on me that 1 Babybel Light is only 1/3 HEXa and I was still allowed 1/3 because I used 2/3 of my semi-skimmed milk allowance this morning so I grated my Babybel Light over my pasta and it worked a treat!! Sad I know, but thought I'd share that as I haven't thought of it before!!
Sorry to be a party pooper but you can't split your As and Bs like that. You have to have all milk or all cheese.

*whispers* I do this too but apparently the official line is that it's a no-no!

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
Well that's what I thought!! Anyway, I don't care coz i just WI tonight and lost 4.5 lb this week and I split my HEXa's a few times!! Well done StaceyUK though on your amazing loss!!!XXX

Mel2

Silver Member
I often do this too. Like today, I had one weetabix for breakfast and will have 3 slices of Nimble Wholemeal later as my 2 hexbs. I think overall you are still getting roughly the same amount of calories and don't see that it would do any harm.

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
Purple Star, make no apologies, you've lost 9 blinkin stone!! I know that this wasn't with SW, but I'm sure you're not going to be piling on the pounds by splitting a few HEXs now and again!!X

Sorry ladies - just telling you what the official line is and what my C told me. It's not doing the plan 100% to split them. But as I said earlier, I do it too so it just depends on how strictly you want to follow the plan and whether or not it hinders your weight loss! Don't shoot the messenger!

lol aint it funny we were talking about what we have as hexa and hexb tonight and our c said it was ok to have one weetabix and one slice bread they should all tell the same thing grr at them

I might email SW and find out what the 'official' line is. I'd like to know! I'd do it more if I knew it was 'ok'!