Wow, that was weird but wonderful

BigS

Real name Seán
Just purchased a small George Foreman grill (small on purpose as it only fits 1 chicken fillet a few slices of mushroom and onion) and munched the lot. Man it felt good. I did 50 sit-ups before it and am going to do another 50 in an hour.

Went to the GP and he's referred me to the local leisure centre for free 3 months membership and I'm getting a new bike on the cheap on the 'Cycle to work' scheme.

Good times.

Here wats this cycle to work thing?? lol u've got it all sussed out!

Here wats this cycle to work thing?? lol u've got it all sussed out!

Your employer needs to be registered, (I'm in the RVH). You go to a registered bike shop, pick a bike then give the receipt to your employer and fill in a form. They pay for it and you pay it back over time monthly from your wages. It is paid from your wages pre-tax and National insurance saving money. You end up pay about £280 for a £400 bike as it's tax free. You've gotta know all the moves here in the West !

http://www.cyclescheme.co.uk/

hey good for you Sean.. training, chicken, biking... you will be a Gladiator!! Go carefull my friend... and keep us posted... PS - so is that all you have had today? chicken , much and onion? along with the 2 shakes?

hey good for you Sean.. training, chicken, biking... you will be a Gladiator!! Go carefull my friend... and keep us posted... PS - so is that all you have had today? chicken , much and onion? along with the 2 shakes?

Aye, following refeed to the letter. Tomorrow it's one shake in the morning and I've chicken, tomatoes and cucumber for lunch. Might have some tuna and salad for dinner. Have to gradually introduce new things. Hey wait a minute, WHY AREN'T YOU IN BED MISTER ?

LOL - i was right after posting this message...

Aye, following refeed to the letter. Tomorrow it's one shake in the morning and I've chicken, tomatoes and cucumber for lunch. Might have some tuna and salad for dinner. Have to gradually introduce new things. Hey wait a minute, WHY AREN'T YOU IN BED MISTER ?

crap.. probably cuz im on a huge sugar come down... so far my resolve is strong though... had a shake and swiggin water... just wanna make it till bedtime. lol

how you doin? what you havein today?

Back