Wow will i ever learn

Daveypefc

Hi all

Hope all is well, i remember when i first did this diet i started a thread, why is there so many restarters. As i thought once i get to my target weight i "would never go back".

I originally lost 7 stone, by january this year. As you could imagine i was delighted, got to 14.5 stone. Over the course 2011 (4months) I put on a stone and a half, mainly because i immediately went back to my old ways. I then started again on CD got back to 14.5 stone hurah, but again i am writing this message 1lb under 16stone and about to restart soul source tomorrow!!

There really is truth to the statement losing it is the easy part!!

I wonder if i will ever learn!!:sigh:

It's a bl@@dy pain in the rear!
I know, I'm doing it again now... I think this is the third time for me.
However, I've not let it get to pre diet levels and my tolerance for gain is somewhat lower than it was!

I think that we do learn, we just don't learn as thoroughly as we might....

Do what you always did, get what you always got... the funny thing is that I appear to be surprised by this fact!!

No shame in it...I was the same too. I'm back and I've just lost my 5th stone and probably - er - my *blush* 18th stone on a VLCD in total. Sooner or later you'll get the message ;) I trained a lady once who said, 'Just so you know, you'll need to teach me twice, once to learn it, and once to get it wrong and learn how to never do it wrong again' I think she was very wise.

Back