WOW!!!

I`ve realised tonight (this morning?) that I have lost 1lb short of FIVE stone since I started my weight loss journey :eek::D:bliss::party0011:

I started my journey last mid April and continued until the end of August when I decided to take a break as I`d plateaued and it was upsetting me. I started back again about 3 months ago, Started CD 4 weeks ago to help me (hopefully!) lose the last bit.

I can`t believe how far I`ve come :D Especially when I struggle so much to lose weight. Seeing the bigger picture is just WOW! :D

If I can do it, WE ALL CAN!!!!

Will stop gushing now :eek::rolleyes::8855:

Xxxxxxx

just shy of 5 stone great work x

Wow!!!! Well done you :)

You should be proud! An inspiration to us all xx

Well done gush away as much as you like:)

Thanks so much :D

Like I said, I am a slow loser due to an Underactive Thyroid and PCOS and it really gets to me sometimes but when I worked it out and realised how far I have come I was stoked!!! :D

And it goes to show, With perseverence and determination we can ALL do it!!!

The brilliant support from this forum really makes the difference too! :heartpump:

Xxxxxxx

That's fantastic, heck you're fantastic :D. A five stone loss is brilliant and you should be chuffed to bits.

Sharon xx

PS Well done on your loss this week.

That's fantastic, heck you're fantastic :D. A five stone loss is brilliant and you should be chuffed to bits.

Sharon xx

PS Well done on your loss this week.

Thanks hunnie and the same to you!!! You have made an amazing achievement!! We should start a 5 st club ;) :8855:

Xxxxx

awww 5stone is awesome .... well done :D

Thankyou Xxx

excellent stuff, and good inspiration for us others too x

Thanks hun, I hope it helps Xx

I could theoretically be in the 10st club but would make me too thin I reckon (lord forbid :eek: lo)

You`re welcome @ Rep x

Back