Wow

megsmum

Hi

Feeling a bit low today so thought I would measure myself to see how if I have lost any inches

Well I have dropped 5 inches from both my bust and hips and 6 from my waist 16 inches in total. I did a remeasure and it was a bit lower depending were I put the tape but thought I would go cautiously and take the bigger figger.:happy036:

I am on week six 33 pound down and chuffed to bits:bliss:

WOW indeed !!

well done - that's fab losses - both pounds AND inches !!

keep up the great work :D

love

Debz xx

Thankyou

Finding it a bit hard going at the moment. Lots of stress at home so could dive into the fridge very easily. this has given me a good boost.

Thankyou

Finding it a bit hard going at the moment. Lots of stress at home so could dive into the fridge very easily. this has given me a good boost.

Hey there - step away from the fridge !!! you are doing sooo well - it's really not worth sabotaging your progress.....stay on here and chat instead !!

Debz xx

Thanks Yes my clothes are getting loose. I am wearing a jumper today I brought ages ago and when I got it home it didnt fit. I was to embarred so admit it so it has been hiding at the back of the wardrobe along with my other mistakes. It is nice and baggy so feels good.

I am feeling really down though today. I am hormonal and have a cold coming on so that is probably what it is. This is when I want comfort food so really having to control myself.:sick:

:chores016:
BRILLIANT.

Can't wait till I get into my skinny clothes.

Oh, wait - I gave up and gave them all to charity last year.

Can't wait to get into my NEW skinny clothes?!!!!

meg,

absolutely fan blardy tastic

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi

Thanks :thankyou:for the support. Weigh in tonight and not feeling to bright about it. Have been nibbling again, I have no control whats so ever and I am really fed up with myself. I dont have a lot but it is enough. I am also feeling like i have been hit by a bus. Bad cold yuk. :sick:This is when I want comfort food a big bowl of cheesy lasagne for instance but i havnt and I wont but boy the thought of it lol.

I am going swimming after work with my work mates. I really dont want to go but I know if I dont I never will, I dont think i am fit enough but I am also really embarresed about how i look in a cozzie. :sad0071:I know if I use my cold as a excuse I will have to go through this all again next week so I may as well bite the bullet and jump in lol. Ill take my stuff with me and see how I feel later. I also have to see the nurse for my depro shot so all hormonal to. My poor body doesnt know what is happening to it at the moment. Hope this makes sense as my head is in the clouds :crazy:

Hi

Went swimming and it was great really enjoyed it. Definatly going back again next week and will try and do it a couple of times a week.

Another 4 pounds of tonight so even better

Still feel like I have been hit by a bus but so tired I dont care lol Away to bed shortly

Back