Wow

amandadur

When everything around u is falling apart it's great to get to goals 1 lb off 3 stone today n beginning to get my mojo back thank u all for ur support lately cudnt do it without u only another 7 to go to be a skinny spinster ha

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done xx :D

Thank u had friends round last nyt n had far too much wine was quite ill n weighed in today n another pound gone so got my three stone although not looking forward to work today ha but was nice n very good for me to get some of the past two weeks off my chest

Thank u had friends round last nyt n had far too much wine was quite ill n weighed in today n another pound gone so got my three stone although not looking forward to work today ha but was nice n very good for me to get some of the past two weeks off my chest

You deserve a treat for how much you've lost! :) It doesn't hurt to have one every once in a while :p
Work when hung over is never good, hope it wasn't to bad - haha! ;)

Well done on your loss!! x

Thank u all work was not too bad thought i was too old for all this but actually it was fine not moving from the sofa tonight tho oh apart from walking the dog um perhaps there is life in me yet!

Thank u not gonna make a habit of it tho esp not on a Monday but think I am beginning to move on told the council today that I am living alone n got an appointment with a solicitor on Friday so my heads getting there but my hearts still catching up

Oh well I am really steaming ahead now got details from mortgage company about buying him out n I am not going to be able to afford to eat for a long time, together we were pretty well off, well no kids n we both worked so we shod have been, but I am gonna have a nice house and no money. It still just seems so sad he is saying he wants me back n that wod just be so easy but still the wrong thing to do. Well at least dieting shod be easy choice of food or cigs food won't win

Back