Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

WOW

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by fitforuni, 16 July 2008 Social URL.

1. fitforuni

fitforuni Lucy :)

Diet:
    Slimfast
    Just used a hand blender to make my shake the difference was amazing!

It tasted sooo much better! :) It's absolutely delicious! It worked out even quicker than hand whisking and I seriously can't get over the difference!

MMMMMMMMMM! Yummy!

Has anyone else found the same? x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. soolaboola

soolaboola sisters of slim

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st6lb(35.43%)
    Diet:
    ss cd (hardcore)
    finally someone else have found the miracle of the blender,i hate watery slimfast and have been blending 6 months now and it is georgous and thick and creamy and luvly ok i will stop now but just a tip put ice cubes in as well i use 5 and it goes even thicker and is ice cold oooooooooooooooo i can taste my teatime one now luv angie x

4. fitforuni

fitforuni Lucy :)

Diet:
    Slimfast
    Yay. Its made such a difference - before I thought hmm theyre ok but now it feels like this diet is a constant treat - the blender cost £3.97 from tescos - definately worth getting one!!!!! :)

5. soolaboola

soolaboola sisters of slim

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st6lb(35.43%)
    Diet:
    ss cd (hardcore)
    my mam just mixes it in a glass but i think with it been thickened in the blender i can last 4 hours on 1 shake she is hungry a hour later but she wont listern mothers eh angie x

6. hedgewytch

hedgewytch Member

Diet:
    SlimFast
    Hi, I use one of those hand blenders which you whizz food in the container provided, even has a lid. I just whizz up and put a straw in, and orf I go! Totally agree with feeling fuller for longer. If I have a shake from a shop it does not feel that it hits the sides, but a home whizzed one and I often forget my snack so have it as a lunchy pud.
    x

7. Big Bellied Bellydancer

Big Bellied Bellydancer Member

Diet:
    Slimfast
    In the nice weather we have had (once or twice in past couple of weeks!), I take my lunch to the park. I take my milk in a small flask and the powder in a little tupperware box then shake them together, which comes up nice.

The blender is a good idea though, I'll try that at home.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.