WOW

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by fitforuni, 16 July 2008 Social URL.

1. fitforuni

fitforuni Lucy :)

Diet:
    Slimfast
    Just used a hand blender to make my shake the difference was amazing!

It tasted sooo much better! :) It's absolutely delicious! It worked out even quicker than hand whisking and I seriously can't get over the difference!

MMMMMMMMMM! Yummy!

Has anyone else found the same? x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. soolaboola

soolaboola sisters of slim

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st6lb(35.43%)
    Diet:
    ss cd (hardcore)
    finally someone else have found the miracle of the blender,i hate watery slimfast and have been blending 6 months now and it is georgous and thick and creamy and luvly ok i will stop now but just a tip put ice cubes in as well i use 5 and it goes even thicker and is ice cold oooooooooooooooo i can taste my teatime one now luv angie x

4. fitforuni

fitforuni Lucy :)

Diet:
    Slimfast
    Yay. Its made such a difference - before I thought hmm theyre ok but now it feels like this diet is a constant treat - the blender cost £3.97 from tescos - definately worth getting one!!!!! :)

5. soolaboola

soolaboola sisters of slim

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st6lb(35.43%)
    Diet:
    ss cd (hardcore)
    my mam just mixes it in a glass but i think with it been thickened in the blender i can last 4 hours on 1 shake she is hungry a hour later but she wont listern mothers eh angie x

6. hedgewytch

hedgewytch Member

Diet:
    SlimFast
    Hi, I use one of those hand blenders which you whizz food in the container provided, even has a lid. I just whizz up and put a straw in, and orf I go! Totally agree with feeling fuller for longer. If I have a shake from a shop it does not feel that it hits the sides, but a home whizzed one and I often forget my snack so have it as a lunchy pud.
    x

7. Big Bellied Bellydancer

Big Bellied Bellydancer Member

Diet:
    Slimfast
    In the nice weather we have had (once or twice in past couple of weeks!), I take my lunch to the park. I take my milk in a small flask and the powder in a little tupperware box then shake them together, which comes up nice.

The blender is a good idea though, I'll try that at home.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.