WOW

fitforuni

Lucy :)
Just used a hand blender to make my shake the difference was amazing!

It tasted sooo much better! :) It's absolutely delicious! It worked out even quicker than hand whisking and I seriously can't get over the difference!

MMMMMMMMMM! Yummy!

Has anyone else found the same? x

finally someone else have found the miracle of the blender,i hate watery slimfast and have been blending 6 months now and it is georgous and thick and creamy and luvly ok i will stop now but just a tip put ice cubes in as well i use 5 and it goes even thicker and is ice cold oooooooooooooooo i can taste my teatime one now luv angie x

Yay. Its made such a difference - before I thought hmm theyre ok but now it feels like this diet is a constant treat - the blender cost £3.97 from tescos - definately worth getting one!!!!! :)

my mam just mixes it in a glass but i think with it been thickened in the blender i can last 4 hours on 1 shake she is hungry a hour later but she wont listern mothers eh angie x

In the nice weather we have had (once or twice in past couple of weeks!), I take my lunch to the park. I take my milk in a small flask and the powder in a little tupperware box then shake them together, which comes up nice.

The blender is a good idea though, I'll try that at home.

Back