Wrinkles?

Demaris

Silver Member
We are going to get them arent we.....that beautiful plump skin that had no wrinkles, will get smaller and we will look like Lizzie of cell block H :(:(

Time to shop for some uber creams me thinks :cool:

PS I dont think this aplies to you gorgeous 21 year olds out there ;)

Thats exactly why I'm thinking mini face lift. Cant stomach the idea of having my face peeled off and stapled, hence mini face lift! XX

Hmmmmm what does that involve? :)

Not really sure but sounds better than a full one!! XX

heheeh i will have to look into that...how fabulous we are all going to look!! xxx

I didn't really think about the wrinkles after losing weight. Better find some decent cream now and try to beat them!

Alas I am no 21 year old but I know I have more wrinkles now than i did when I started! Definitely sagging more! Think that's why I used to look younger than my little sis - she's skinny as a rake and had more wrinkles than me! However, I'd rather me a skinny old hag than a fat old bag! Lol!

x

Alas I am no 21 year old but I know I have more wrinkles now than i did when I started! Definitely sagging more! Think that's why I used to look younger than my little sis - she's skinny as a rake and had more wrinkles than me! However, I'd rather me a skinny old hag than a fat old bag! Lol!

x

hehehe I agree...wrinkles don't ruin your health either ;) bring on the wrinkles!! :D

*doesn't want wrinkles!!!* :( :( :(

The thought of this has made me paranoid and i check in the toilets and i think i have crows feets lol

well im 20 and im certainly wrinkly! if it applies to your chest tum and legs....

Back