WW buddy having to lose 75-100 pounds wanted

totally agree with all those!

confidence is my biggest issue. also, i find it dead awkward finding a bra that fits (im tiny chested but fat, so finding a 46B is a nightmare.. i usually end up buying 38B's and using an extender strap) and with clothes in general nothing totally fits - always either too tight over my stomach, or too baggy on my chest, bum, legs etc..

and I would love to wear a bikini at least once in my life! i'd happily wear one at a size 12/14!

I've gone down one bra size, and just had to replace. Luckily a woman at my WW class runs a lingerie store and she has decided to give the WW members s 20% discount at her store. It's really good as am expecting to keep dropping in size.

I have only lost 10 pounds and cant really tell it, so am happy to have gone down a size, even if just my bra :)

10 of 88 pounds lost in 6 weeks (Slow & Steady & For Good)

I would probs stretch to a 16.. i remember there being controversy over a miss somewhere competition and one of the lasses was a 16 and was wearing a bikini and they were dead negative about her - i thought she looked stunning!

Pix, 10lbs is apparently a dress size so i always try on smaller stuff every 10lbs :) it isnt always all around but i often found last time i lost weight that 10lbs might be top half, then next 10lbs would be trousers etc :) works differently for everyone :) congrats on the smaller bra size btw thats excellent :) xxx

Good evening :) hows everyone doing? Ive been good the last few days and have discovered heinz squeeze and stir soups. Theyre like cup a soups but not watery - the minestrone and tomato and basil are really nice - tomato one is 4pp though which i think is high but the minestrone was loads nicer and only 2pp - really tasty :) theyve been on 3 for a pound in co op aswell which makes it even better :)

O Ill keep an eye out for them. I love minestrone with croutons cuppasoup ... 3pp. Thanks for the tip.

Im doing ok. Got an event on sat so still time for a diet sabotage. Lol. I need to start doing a bit more exercise I think.

Soups really sound good, especially with autumn roaring its ugly head, lol. Not sure we get them here, but will check.

I am up to 14 pounds lost. Out of 88, so 74 to go :)

Just need to remember how to update my signature.

Well done pix on the extra 4lbs!! :)

And i have a wedding saturday as well! Itll be interesting!!

blackwidow said:
Well done pix on the extra 4lbs!! :)

And i have a wedding saturday as well! Itll be interesting!!

I have a birthday Saturday. Held at a restaurant with buffet. Long live the weeklies ;)

Saved all my weeklies too :)

Hope you both enjoy the weekend!!

blackwidow said:
Saved all my weeklies too :)

Hope you both enjoy the weekend!!

I weigh un on Thursday, so my week starts on Friday. I rarely have any weeklies left vome Monday :)

O gosh, ive only got 20 weeklies untol sunday. Think i tried to choose the best option on the wedding menu ... although think there may have been choc cake. I cant resist that. Lol

MissSmileyBrunette said:
O gosh, ive only got 20 weeklies untol sunday. Think i tried to choose the best option on the wedding menu ... although think there may have been choc cake. I cant resist that. Lol

I spent half my weeklies last night, so havent got many left for the b day tonight. But it was well worth having some sweets and crisps while watching DWtS last night. I know the restaurant the party is at. Plenty of healthy options in their buffet.

Is th wedding today? And psssssssst! I heard chocolate cake at weddings has no points, lol :)

Love curly wurlies! How is everyone doing?

I lost 1/2lb last night - im really pleased after the wedding on saturday!

We had to do 12 week promises in cards last meeting so i want to be able to meet mine! Dont want to be (as) fat for xmas! :D

Hey all i have a colossal 140 lbs to lose!!!!! started weight watchers last friday........ looking forward to losing some propoints as i have 50 of them to fit in daily (i dread to think how many points i was eating pre ww) i would like to exercise but i am way to self conscious, and the last time i was inside a gym i was still at school!!!!! hoping for a weight loss before hitting the wall where exercise is needed xx hope you are all doing well love shar

Good luck shar!

If you feel self conscious about exercise theres a brill dvd by leslie sansone which is just a walking dvd and its dead simple easy aerobics and mainly walking on spot which is fab for startingexercise if youre interested :)

Hows the points going? Im on 41 so not far from you :) xxx

Hi,

I hope you don't mind me joining?
Went to my very first WW meeting last night and started WW today!!
I am hopefully looking to loose 79lbs (ideally 14 more than thatbut I refuse to say a higher number just yet - 79 has scared me enough!!!!)
My phone seems to be my lifeline and have stalke these forums for a week or so for ideas, meals, tip and tricks!!
X

blackwidow said:
Good luck shar!

If you feel self conscious about exercise theres a brill dvd by leslie sansone which is just a walking dvd and its dead simple easy aerobics and mainly walking on spot which is fab for startingexercise if youre interested :)

Hows the points going? Im on 41 so not far from you :) xxx

Hey just checked leslie sansone on you tube so so going to do that x thanks for the tip......so far so good but it's week one only and like mentioned lots and lots of points.... I am shocked at how much I can continue to eat, and embarrassed at how much I must have ate/drunk. How long have you been doing it ?? And how are you finding xx

Back