Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

WW Cookies failure!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by sugar_lipswales, 24 December 2009 Social URL.

1. sugar_lipswales

sugar_lipswales Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st10lb(36.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Has anyone tried the WW cookies? I found them in my local Poundland, sultana and cinnemon, oat and choc and ginger ones. They're 2 1/2 syns each and I can't stop eating them! Syns are way over already but they're just so gorgeous! Is it wrong to indulge just a little? I have lost 3 stone this year and a few treats isn't going to put it all back on even if I tried lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Cougar

Cougar Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(12.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I guess if you can't treat yourself at Christmas, when can you?!?!? :D And you've done so well this year as you've said, so a few cookies aren't going to make much of a difference!! Enjoy :D :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.