ww kitchen scales

I love my WW kitchen scales. Not sure about measuring in ml as I haven't yet done that, I use my other digital scales to measure ml.

But yes you can put cooked chicken on and work out the points. You'd put your plate on the scales and turn them on, then type in chicken using the numberpad and it will come up on screen and you select the option closest to what you have ie cooked chicken breast, then you press enter and put your chicken on your plate and it will tell you how much it weighs and how many points. You can then adjust the portion if you want to to increase/decrease the points. If you're very careful you can maximise the amount of food you get for the point. So for example when weighing pasta or cereal it might say 5 points, you keep putting the cereal in till it changes to 6 then just take a tiny bit back out and you've got the max amount of food for 5 points!!

Hi girls, I only joined last night so still trying to get my head around it all after being a SW girl for the past 10 years!

Anyway, I was considering buying the scales but read reviews about them being really complicated to use? Can you measure in ml/fl. oz for your milk etc? Could I put a piece of say cooked chicken on and find out the pp value?

Sorry if I sound like an idiot, lol. K

I've never tried to measure milk on there if I'm honest I just use a jug. It does have loads of stuff per programmed in so I do exactly that I cook my food for example chicken. Weigh it and type it in I don't find it difficult to use at all. Well worth the money in my opinion.

Hi girls, I only joined last night so still trying to get my head around it all after being a SW girl for the past 10 years!

Anyway, I was considering buying the scales but read reviews about them being really complicated to use? Can you measure in ml/fl. oz for your milk etc? Could I put a piece of say cooked chicken on and find out the pp value?

Sorry if I sound like an idiot, lol. K

I totally suggest buying the Scales and Pedometer, I didn't buy either at the start and really wished I did! The Pedometer is something I bought a couple of weeks in and its fantastic, really motivates u to earn AP. I'm too late in my journey to buy the Scales now.x

Thanks so much :D I'll check with my leader next WI about the ml aspect....if you can measure liquids I'll defo be getting them! Im a sucker for gadgets, lol.

I did think about the pedometer but really I'd try my hardest not to use any activity points in order to speed up weight loss so it doesn't really seem worth spending a tenner on it....maybe when my points reduce I could get one then if I'm struggling with less points?

Thanks so much :D I'll check with my leader next WI about the ml aspect....if you can measure liquids I'll defo be getting them! Im a sucker for gadgets, lol.

I did think about the pedometer but really I'd try my hardest not to use any activity points in order to speed up weight loss so it doesn't really seem worth spending a tenner on it....maybe when my points reduce I could get one then if I'm struggling with less points?

I don't eat my AP, I just like to know how many I have in the 'bank' Last Week I set myself a Holiday Challenge of 14AP in 7 Days and I smashed it with 19AP, it was an achievement lol x

Lol, stop making me buy things!!

Well done on completing your challenge :D I'm crap at exercising but going to start crossfit on Thursday. My best friend loves it and has been asking me to go for ages but I've always put it off!

Lol, stop making me buy things!!

Well done on completing your challenge :D I'm crap at exercising but going to start crossfit on Thursday. My best friend loves it and has been asking me to go for ages but I've always put it off!

Is that a Class?I'm currently 5 days into the 30DS :) x

I don't know if the WW pedometer does some fancy ar5e tricks but I have seen ordinary ones in poundland.... now if I could just remember how much they were:D

I don't know if the WW pedometer does some fancy ar5e tricks but I have seen ordinary ones in poundland.... now if I could just remember how much they were:D

I love love love mine. It's fantastic it makes me move more. And I love seeing how many points I've earnt after a11 hour shift :)

I think the problem with a regular pedometer would be how to convert the steps into pp...For example Ive done 13930 Steps today which has earned me 2AP but that would be totally different for someone with a different height/weight.x

Is that a Class?I'm currently 5 days into the 30DS :) x

Google it - it's awesome! It's basically a huge warehouse with weights, tractor tyres etc. nothing like a 'normal' gym, it actually make exercise look fun!! Very hard going though. I've owned 30ds for a couple of years and never even took it out the case, lol. K

Google it - it's awesome! It's basically a huge warehouse with weights, tractor tyres etc. nothing like a 'normal' gym, it actually make exercise look fun!! Very hard going though. I've owned 30ds for a couple of years and never even took it out the case, lol. K

That sounds so cool! We don't have anything like that by me :-( All the classes are boring and expensive! X

Back