Ww leaders

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Off Topic' started by lozzer58, 26 May 2016 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. lozzer58

lozzer58 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    I am getting more and more frustrated with my class. My leader seems to give no support whatsoever. I put on 4 lbs this why ( my own fault I know why ) my leader just said you've put on . Not once did she ask why or asked if there was anything I was struggling with . She then proceeded to tell me there was £10 off the scales. Every week I seem to be bombarded by what's on offer she is constantly pushing for sales. Is this normal ? I stayed for class twice but both times she went round the class saying what people had lost and clapping which left 5 minutes for her to talk. Both times came out totally unmotivated. I feel as though she is just after my money. Unfortunately the same leader does all the classes in my area so I can not swop .

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.